Lorentz Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lorentz Solution

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lorentz Solution (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The boss directly called. He would be the only one who decides whether or not you're hired. very basic questions.
    He asked me to do a presentation, and then interviewed with all the applicant engineers. All question are related to RLC circuit, and signal processing.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lorentz Solution.

Interview

The boss will phone you and ask you to come if you are local. His questions are basic, if you don't know, then you can't have any chance in Silicon Valley for microwave engineering.

Interview Questions

• IIP3, 1db compression, characteristic impedance, experience in resume.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lorentz Solution (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The boss sent me the email directly and ask me to join his company and promise he will help to get the green card. It seems it is hard for him to find the proper people to work for him.

Negotiation