Lorian Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lorian Health

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lorian Health (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through two interviews. One with the Talent Development Director. The second interview was with the CFO. Very easy going interview. Upon my arrival, the receptionist Daisy was very friendly and personable.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lorian Health.

Interview

Applied online received an initial phone interview followed by an one to one in person interview followed by a reference check, background check, and drug screen. After about two weeks received a call back with a job offer. Went to a one day orientation and then several days of training with another nurse in the same position.

Interview Questions

• Would you go the extra mile for a patient even if it was not in your job description   1 Answer

Patient Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lorian Health (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with director and owner. Felt uneasy during interview. I waited 15-20 minutes in the waiting room for my interview. Director was cordial and pleasant but asked questions which illustrated she had not reviewed my resume. Position was described in detail and although the office staff seemed hurried, I attributed that to a successful working office.

Negotiation