Loro Piana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loro Piana

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loro Piana in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short and just uneventful. I inquired about opportunities within a particular location through LinkedIn by connecting with the General Manager. I was quickly responded to and set up a time to come in for the interview. It almost seems like they wanted to get more information about my current employer and really didn't have a position available at that time. A position that I would be interested in was mentioned at the end of the conversation but I very much got the feeling I wasn't being considered for it even though I am well qualified...

The GM was, however, very passionate about the brand and their store. That's about it! Total LOL!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?

What do you know about Loro Piana?
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Loro Piana.

Interview

Total of 3 interviews over a 6 week timeframe.

Interview process was long and position was not clearly communicated in terms of scope and responsibilities; lots of generalizations on day to day tasks, were not specific to what they were really looking for.

Lots of back and forth as far as next steps in interview process and when and who the interview was taking place with.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, what do you think you can offer to this company and this position?   Answer Question

They weren't able to clearly communicate the position they were looking to fill so I wasn't sure that it would be a right fit.

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loro Piana (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

After email, went to corporate office to interview with HR. They asked me to then to go interview in the retail store for a completely different job than the original.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loro Piana (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Usual process. First in person with HR, second with the Store Manager and third with the Regional Manager. 7-10 days later the Hr person called with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Merchandising/Buying Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Loro Piana (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

HR immediately emailed me to schedule an interview. I was only scheduled to meet with HR, but she spontaneously had me meet with the person I would've worked for. Waited 4 mos from initial interviews to meet with VP of group only to which they had already hired someone. Company very disrespectful for having me come in despite the fact they had already hired someone. They did not even have the courtesy to call or email me to tell me after I came in the 2nd time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background? Describe your work experience.   2 Answers

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loro Piana (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long, the company kept changing its mind over the time with no clear direction of what they were looking for. Over the time they kept going backwards and forward, going through the financial offer and then withdrawing, then changing their mind, freezing the position, coming back. A complete disaster

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Clientelling
      Kpis
      Hr management
      Team development
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Loro Piana in June 2011.

Interview

I went through several different interviews and they seemed really interested. I had reached out to HR via email and phone several times a week after the final interview but they never returned anything to let me know either way until about two months later informing me they went with someone else.