Cover image for Los Angeles County

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Los Angeles County Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Other4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Los Angeles County

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Applied to the online application. Invited to take the exam. Based on exam results, placed into bands to rank score among other applicants. Received call from the Assessor's office for interview over Microsoft Teams.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself How do you deal with an angry customer?
    Answer Question

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Typing skills level Do you have Multitasking skills ? Do you have Organizational skills? How Efficient are you with tasks? How do you handle confidential paperwork? How would you handle an irate client phone call?

What people are saying about Los Angeles County

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Los Angeles County? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Los Angeles County employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Job fair. You choose which jail you would prefer and rank them. You sit down with the interviewers and select your preference. You provide your references and go from there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Straight forward interview. They were very friendly and it was pretty casual. It felt like a normal conversation. I was supposed to have a second interview but they canceled and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

a ver es que nunca he trabajado en ninguno de estos sitios y me piden opinion y no se de que hablar aquí ahora mismo, para las personas que somos nuevas deberia existir la manera de consultar un salario sin tener experiencia y sin tener q rellenar esto para nada.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Interview was average and over zoom call. Very pleasant and the people who were interviewing were very nice. Honestly though, they take forever to get back to you so definitely apply else where in the mean time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Am a fast learned Something different and different work environments What tip of dues do I love and do I do register patients Cover clinic if needed work overtime work weekends if needed. Help with insurance get the in portal pre screen patients

Interview Questions
  • If am available be on time do the dues cover if needed and more work weekends if need overtime cover clinic urgent clinic atp liab cashier did the COVID in the field I can do field if needed
  • If am available for any other dues

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Written test, interview, and background check. The test consists of math, reading comprehension, and other fiends. Then placed on band list. Depending on hiring process you will be provided with office selection.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an intake came 5 minutes before you were off
1 person found this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

The interview felt very conversational! I was interviewed 5 years ago by 2 panelists and both were very kind and professional. Brush up on some child welfare laws before the interview!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles County

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles County

Interview

Friendly Interviewers, very detailed. However, somewhat hard to read. Friendly nature could be misleading. Still, they make you want to work there, as they all have a positive attitude towards their work and it seems like they bolster a good work life balance as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews

Los Angeles County Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Los Angeles County as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Assistant and Eligibility Worker rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Intermediate Typist Clerk and Student Worker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Los Angeles County takes an average of 133 days when considering 135 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intermediate Typist Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 33 days), whereas DSO roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 135 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Los Angeles County according to 135 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 24.09%