Loudoun County, Virginia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loudoun County, Virginia Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

Pretty simple interview, along with basic lifeguarding skills test. If you're somewhat put together, you'll be fine. They called me soon after, and things went swimmingly, no pun intended.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean a bathroom?   1 Answer

Real Estate Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by group interview, and then final one-on-one interview same day. Group interview was diverse mix of strong and weak candidates. Asked many basic interview questions but looked for thought out and smart answers.

Interview Questions

• Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses
      Tackling problems in teams
      Experiences in college   Answer Question

Child Protective Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

The interview was a panel interview with three staff members, one of which was the supervisor of the position. They had a template of about 30 questions and wrote down my answers to every question. They also had me do a writing exercise to answer a short answer question after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They explained a scenario involving a CPS call and asked me to describe who I would speak to first, and about what.   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

I was called for an in person panel interview. I met with approximately 6 or so people and they went around the room asking me prepared questions. The interview lasted a little over an hour. A few days later I was called back in for a half day interview. I met with 2 separate panels of roughly 6 people each and then was taken to lunch with 4 employees. Panel interviews are always tougher for me than one on one so the process was very tiring. I did not receive the position, however I received a phone call instead of an email letting me know. The hiring manager was very sincere and talked to me about my strengths which I was really surprised by. It was the nicest rejection I've ever received and I was thankful for the feedback. I have never been treated with such respect from a job that was rejecting me. It really shows how they value their applicants which shows me that they must value their employees. I will definitely be applying to future openings as I would love to be a part of this organization!

Interview Questions

• I was asked my experience with various employment laws.   Answer Question

Legislative Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was a little awkward. Boss had clearly not hired many people, and was uncomfortable. But he turned out to be a great boss, so no big deal. I was referred the job by a friend. I don't think it was posted anywhere, and I don't think more than one other person was considered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer, as it was already more than my salary at the time and with better benefits.

Economic Development Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was a presentation to be submitted and then given in front of management. It was difficult because you weren't given in depth details. From interview, had a lunch where I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Majority of location questions - where things belong best.   Answer Question

Enforcement Program Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. It consisted of a three person panel (program manager, assistant manager, and the person currently filling the position). They took turns asking 10 questions. The interview as a whole was laid back and very relaxed. Also the position required that the applicant be bilingual. After being selected, the candidate is asked to take an phone language assessment through a third party testing company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and weaknesses. How long do you see yourself working for this organization?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Ashburn, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

You fill out the Paperwork online
    You go to the training session
    Pass the background check
    And thats basically it
    The county is always in need of new substitute teachers
    The turnaround must be high
    The minimum age used to be nineteen, they may have increased the age limit since I was hired
    Its an online application
    Then they mail you and let you know to come in for a group training session

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a felony   1 Answer