Loudoun County, Virginia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loudoun County, Virginia

2.6

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

They have multiple questions asked by a panel. You get a 2nd interview if they are interested. The process took a long time from the time I applied to getting hired. I give it a low rating because it just takes so long.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Ashburn, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

You fill out the Paperwork online
    You go to the training session
    Pass the background check
    And thats basically it
    The county is always in need of new substitute teachers
    The turnaround must be high
    The minimum age used to be nineteen, they may have increased the age limit since I was hired
    Its an online application
    Then they mail you and let you know to come in for a group training session

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a felony   1 Answer

Real Estate Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by group interview, and then final one-on-one interview same day. Group interview was diverse mix of strong and weak candidates. Asked many basic interview questions but looked for thought out and smart answers.

Interview Questions

• Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses
      Tackling problems in teams
      Experiences in college   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

Two part interview. First part I was asked to calculate living area of a sketch and then asked to sketch a house based on pictures. The second part was a panel interview where they asked about the interviewee then asked questions about basic appraisal principles. Questions asked where very basic.

Entry Level IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

4 people interview basic questions on set of questions they had on a paper. not professional and the interviewees were not serious about the interview. did not except this from a govt...

Interview Questions

• how can u please a very tough customer? very precise to the paper questions and never bothered about my college studies and my projects, very late to interview and looked like it was just a formality, people were talking personal stuff on phones and were very loud...   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

If you pass the initial vetting by HR, the hiring manager of the department will call you for an interview. I had just one interview and after they talked to my references, I was offered the job.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

Pretty simple interview, along with basic lifeguarding skills test. If you're somewhat put together, you'll be fine. They called me soon after, and things went swimmingly, no pun intended.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean a bathroom?   1 Answer

Legislative Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was a little awkward. Boss had clearly not hired many people, and was uncomfortable. But he turned out to be a great boss, so no big deal. I was referred the job by a friend. I don't think it was posted anywhere, and I don't think more than one other person was considered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer, as it was already more than my salary at the time and with better benefits.

Programmer Analyst - GIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia (Leesburg, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview will have a standard template, basic points they check for are - or you a woman who are insecure and can entertain the manager. If you can hug the manager you can get the job for sure.

Interview Questions

• How much experience is there in gis?   1 Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loudoun County, Virginia.

Interview

I was called for an in person panel interview. I met with approximately 6 or so people and they went around the room asking me prepared questions. The interview lasted a little over an hour. A few days later I was called back in for a half day interview. I met with 2 separate panels of roughly 6 people each and then was taken to lunch with 4 employees. Panel interviews are always tougher for me than one on one so the process was very tiring. I did not receive the position, however I received a phone call instead of an email letting me know. The hiring manager was very sincere and talked to me about my strengths which I was really surprised by. It was the nicest rejection I've ever received and I was thankful for the feedback. I have never been treated with such respect from a job that was rejecting me. It really shows how they value their applicants which shows me that they must value their employees. I will definitely be applying to future openings as I would love to be a part of this organization!

Interview Questions

• I was asked my experience with various employment laws.   Answer Question