Cover image for Loyaltyworks

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Loyaltyworks Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loyaltyworks

Loyaltyworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loyaltyworks

Interview

Standard interview. Questions about background, personality, situational, etc. Expect to meet with several divisions of the company. There are several rounds. Phone call. In person. Another in person if you're successful. Then another phone call if you're successful. After that, you'll probably get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to solve complex puzzles that may not immediately provide every piece of information?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loyaltyworks (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. Interview with the marketing team 3. Interview with the marketing team, CEO and President The hiring and interview process were very detailed and I was expected to bring examples of my work and proven results. It was a fun process as I felt I was listened to, and we were able to speak to best communication practices and the future of those practices. It was a little overwhelming, interviewing with the panel, at first, but the conversation/discussion never ceased. There was a lot of laughter and complimentary words spoken to my examples.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

126.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Loyaltyworks~32818
Join the conversation on