Lozier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lozier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.7

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lozier.

Interview

Initial phone interview was about 30 minutes. Very laid back with some basic personal and situational questions. They are we're very much looking for potential long term employees after an internship.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lozier.

Interview

The interview process consisted of six individual interviews on the same day, lasting a little over 3 hours. I spoke with the Plant Manager, Engineering Manager, Development Engineer, and the Area Manager. They allowed ample time for response questions during the interview process, which allowed for many questions to be answered from my side of the table.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lozier (Joplin, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed 3 times with direct manager. VP of manufacturing, HR, and supervisor of department. Started with a phone interview from the corporate office HR, then face to face with a pannel, and then one on one interview with direct hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• about my experience in logistics and computer software, the different roles I held in the job field and the experience I had related to the position   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lozier (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with three hiring managers for preliminary interview. Was call back next day for second interview. Very good questions were asked and there were chances to ask any questions on my behalf. 3rd and final interview was conducted at corporate HQ

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lozier (Omaha, NE) in March 2012.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I filled out a long application at the main office. I turned a referral card in with the application. I received a phone call two days later to set up the interview at the plant. Pretty normal one on one interview. Hired by a Human Resources Generalist. I was given a brief tour of the plant. After accepting job I was required to take a physical exam.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read a tape measure?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lozier (Omaha, NE) in January 2012.

Interview

Talked over the phone with HR hiring manager. The next step was a 1:1 interview with with supervisor.