Lubrizol Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lubrizol

2.9

Sort:

Software Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lubrizol.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with three people on the phone with me at once. All the questions were behavioral. Typical tell me about a time when questions. Then for an on-site interview the questions were the same and an interview with hr were she asked her own questions.

Interview Questions

• typical tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lubrizol (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview began with basic background information about Lubrizol and also background on the department and job opening as well. After initial background on these parts of the company discussion was about how well a fit I would be for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to resolve an issue between team members   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lubrizol.

Interview

The HR team was efficient and the tour was great. They called me and scheduled a time that worked for me. I was offered a position the next day to start in a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do I know when the "dupont" work schedule is? Do I feel comfortable with working overnight shifts?   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wickliffe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lubrizol (Wickliffe, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by on-site interview. First phone interview is with HR. Second is with hiring manager. Phone interview questions were fairly general. Describe research background, etc. Process went quickly, only took a few weeks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lubrizol in September 2017.

Interview

Met at a University event, got called in the next day. They were incredibly nice and asked mainly behavioral questions. Just be you and answer all their questions honestly!

IS Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lubrizol.

Interview

One phone interview followed by a in person interview if they like what they hear from you. Three people on conference call asking you questions. Phone call is about 45min to one hour long.

Interview Questions

• Asked to go over resume with them and the highlights   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wickliffe, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lubrizol (Wickliffe, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

It's a summer internship onsite interview. They provided really professional and sweet reception. The interviews went smoothly for the whole day, each lasts around half an hour. The first is behavior questions from HR, the second is behavior from department peer, then technical tests from the department peers, even I didn't respond to some questions well, they showed understanding for my unfamiliarity to the subjects and gave helpful hints. Then lunch, meet with bosses. Everyone there seemed professional and very nice!

Advice: be yourself, be honest to tell what you can do and maybe what you can't, in good manner, be confident and as professional as they are.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you kept your commitment with a collaborator.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in School, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lubrizol (School, MO) in June 2010.

Interview

It was fine. I didnt really prepare but the person who interviewed me was kind and friendly. The Interview process was straight forward. I meet company HR at my university round table and was invited to interview the next day. Went to career fair and talked to a rep there. He was decently friendly, difficult to read. I was given a follow up, but so were a ton of other people so that didn't really mean too much. I went and that went fine. I don't expect any more follow than that.

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a phone interveiw. I did not really prepare but the person who interviewed me was nice. The Interview process was straight forward. They asked me previous work and your education experience. then they bring a case study which might similar with your current work, asked you how to solve it. They also introduced what they are doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lubrizol (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very easy going and simple questions. It was short and precise. Interviewer asked direct questions and was very flexible. They even replied quickly. strengths and weakness was asked to everyone