Lucernex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucernex

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucernex (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First there was just telephonic screening. They asked about projects and how long I worked on java. Then they called me to visit there office for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked just basic simple Java related questions. Prepare following topics.

Collections Framework, (Sets, Lists, Maps)
      Object Oriented Principles
      Wrapper Classes

Along with these they also asked few questions related to XML
      1 Answer

Lucernex Response

Jul 14, 2016 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for your review of our interview process. We apologize that you did not feel you had a good interview experience. While we base some of our developer interviews on technical questions, we ... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucernex (Plano, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Nice talk, team consisted of CEO, CFO and Managers. CEO was generous and CFO was very nice. Office is professional, clean and quiet. Internview consisted of review of IWMS program and discussion of clients and targets. Work culture was verbally acceptable. Found it odd for a firm as long as they have been in business had no policy or procedures handbook.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy -although the PIIP and non compete are REAL issues for Lucernex. Get a lawyer to review.