MANN+HUMMEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MANN+HUMMEL Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.1

Quality Control Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL.

Interview

Met with the manager, she was very friendly. Made the interview process very welcoming . I fully enjoyed the entire interview process. They are very thorough in there questioning, which I really appreciated.

Counter Cycler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL.

Interview

It's a panel of 5 people Asked a lot of questions,went over the job. Went over your current job see if overtime is ok.Told what the task are and what you are expected.

Interview Questions

• How long did I drive a forklift   1 Answer

Student Interview

Interview

Normal Assessment Center, written quiz and team work,nothing too big, it was pretty easy. Written test contained an essay and general questions, as well as a lot of math. Essay question can be chosen between 3 questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunlap, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL (Dunlap, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted two weeks later for an interview. The interview went extremely well, and I felt confident I would be offered the position. Staff was friendly. The conversational tone was relaxed and upbeat. I was introduced to other staff and given a tour of the facility. I answered all questions accurately and met the experience requirements. I was interviewed by three individuals.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Five days after submitting my application/resume on line, I was contacted for a phone interview. The woman I spoke with was wonderful. I had done some research on the company, however she took the time to explain more about the company to me as well as the specific position. It was wonderful to hear about such a successful family owned business that had been growing for over 70 years with continued success in technology, mergers and acquisitions. Three days later I had a face time interview with the executive, who was equally as nice. I would be honored to be given the opportunity to have a career here and am still awaiting for their decision. No offer yet, however I was told that hopefully a decision would be made within 2 weeks, so there is still time and I remain hopeful..

Interview Questions

• Q. What is the one thing I am most proud of?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview with a mixture of personality and technical questions. Questions were fairly basic mechanical engineering/ test questions based on function of the products that the company made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you disagree with your boss   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL (Portage, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I took a walk around the plant with the current plant manager. During our walk he asked me questions about what I'm studying and what current skills I have. He was pretty much feeling me out to make sure I wasn't a complete weirdo. He told me this straight up. He said he preferred this type of interview process instead of sitting me down In a room and triggering me with irrelevant questions. I preferred this laid back style of interview over any other interview I've had.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

- The job description was clearly explained in detailed as and when asked
    - First round was a telephonic interview where a fair opportunity was given to the candidate to explain the role, answer all the questions in detail.
    - Second round was a HR round where more details about the candidate were asked in terms of profession and personal.
    - A good environment was provided for the candidate before, during and after the interview.

Design and Applications Interview

Interview

1) First round of interview is telephonic interview of the candidate. With this one can understand the person will be suited to the requirement for the opening
    2)Technical round.
    3)Finally personal face to face interview of the candidate

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bad Harzburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MANN+HUMMEL (Bad Harzburg (Germany)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was friendly manner. Mostly related to technical things. Asked to propose some ideas for the solution of the issues. Aske about the software skills and programming skills. They also asked about the CAD design experiences.