MANNARINO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MANNARINO Interview Questions

Interviews at MANNARINO

2.4

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MANNARINO (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

After having negotiated with the HR rep not to share my passport, driver license, last salary, age and all other private information before the actual hiring I reluctantly accepted to conduct a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. The interview, or I should say the interrogation was horrible. It started on the wrong foot with the profiling. First question was that he assumed that since I done my studies in the US then I must be an American and if not then I must have gotten a scholarship because why would someone study in the US if it is cheaper in Quebec. I felt the disappointment on his face and the face of the HR rep given the heavy and awkward pause, that I was a Canadian. Talking about a “faux pas”, this is clearly one. I felt like walking out of the interview right there and then but stayed on to see where this whole interrogation will lead. With his cup of coffee, like we were in an internal company meeting and not an interview with a candidate, he went on with his fire questions at me ,not even looking at me in a straight angle. After 20 minutes, I just decided to leave. My advice to experienced candidates, stay away from this company, very disrespectful. I can go on about everything that is wrong and how they can improve. What they need is a partner who can help them grow sales and not a technical sales rep.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your best and worst manager?   1 Answer
    • How did technology evolve over the years   1 Answer

MANNARINO Response

Dec 19, 2018 – Recruiter

We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have an enjoyable interviewing experience at MANNARINO as we strive to provide the best possible candidate experience.

During our interview process both... More

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MANNARINO.

Interview

The process took about a month and a half. I applied online via linkedIn. I was contacted by email for an interview. The interview took about 2 hours . I was first given several HR questions which I had to answer on paper. The interview were mostly about HR stuff and what I did so far.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANNARINO (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Can't give much details about the interview nor the position. I just want to say that it was done respectfully. Surely one should expect tough and challenging questions (like any interview). because the purpose is to check your behavior and the consistency of your story and claims. It was always done respectfully. the meeting with the seniors and the president was great.

This is an SME and the main asset is people, so you need to know why you want to work there. They have a very team-work culture. so you need to demonstrate that you are a team player.

It's a cool and serious company, so stay down to earth and prepare before you go !

good luck!

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses with regards to this position?

Where do you think will be your contribution to the company?   Answer Question

Systems and Software Engineer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at MANNARINO (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

This interview was moderate, not very complex. Mainly the importance was given for personality and communication/behavior skills. Technical interview was also moderate. Programming Language skills are very important. Please be prepared for the basic Human Resource questions like "what do you expect from the company, what you want to be in next five years etc"

FPGA Engineer/Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANNARINO.

Interview

It was a short behavioural interview over the phone. They wanted to know:
    why I wanted the job
    what I thought the job would entail
    details about my most relevant work experience

I didn't get an offer though; they wanted someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position   1 Answer