MCC (California) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MCC (California) Interview Questions

Interviews at MCC (California)

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MCC (California)

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MCC (California) (Oceanside, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Waited at reception. Company owner walked by several times and never smiled or said hello. Met with HR Manager and Accounting Manager. Extremely laid back casual interview where I was told how extremely faced paced and busy the company was. Then even though I have 11yrs of construction accounting experience it was indicated that they would start me off as an assistant. After a few questions and small talk the initial interview ended. 2 hrs later I got a call back for a second interview with CFO. She was unprepared for the interview and had to find a place to meet with me. She told me should could not pay me what I was currently making and asked what the least I would take was and that I would need to work through a temp agency for the first 3-6mo and then I could be hired on and be eligible for benefits including medical and 1 week vacation. She said she watched everything and knows who work hard and who doesn't (i.e. micromanager) I told her I would get back to her. The next day the HR manager left a message. I emailed her back to let her know I was going to keep looking. I would not mind starting as an assistant, but the pay would need to be fair and I did not like the bait and switch of it being a temp to hire position as that needs to be stated in the posting.

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • What is the lowest salary you would take?   Answer Question