MED Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MED Institute Interview Questions

2.7

Co-op Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MED Institute (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Met them at Job fair and they offered me an interview at their office in West Lafayette. There were 4 people, including 1 HR. The interview went well since I dominated most of the time and had a lot of projects related to the position to talk about.

Interview Questions

• What experiences makes you fit for this position? (Describe your projects).
      Any questions regarding the company?
      Why medical? (Since I am a Mechanical Engineer)
      What is the difference between 3 point and 4 point test?
      Answer Question

Student Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MED Institute (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

They had a booth at a campus recruiting event, took my resume, and called me later in the day to set up an interview for the next day. At the interview there were three recruiters who all asked me questions relating to their specific department. They said they were looking for someone with more course experiences than I had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the last time I built something significant, and then asked me how I would do it again to make it better.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MED Institute.

Interview

They basically said "tell me about yourself" and that seriously the only question they asked, besides "do you have any questions?" So make sure you have plenty of questions ready to ask.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected that they didn't really try to ask any challenging questions. But nice for a change!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Accept or decline offer.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MED Institute.

Interview

Talked to them at a job fair. They asked me to draw a stress vs strain curve on site and told me to talk about what each part meant (show yield stress/where plastic deformation begins, Ultimate tensile strength, explained significance of hooke's law, etc).

I was contacted a week later by email (given on my resume) that they wanted to set up an interview with me at MED Institute in West Lafayette, Indiana. I am a student at Purdue University, so this was easy for me. I do know others who had on campus interviews as well.

After one interview, I was told I would be contacted in two weeks about further action. I heard nothing for two weeks. I followed up via email and still heard nothing. Over three weeks from my interview, I received a call with a verbal offer asking if I was still interested. I said yes, and they sent my offer letter in the mail.

Interview Questions

• Interview: Draw and label anatomy of human heart. Explain how a stent works to repair an aneurysm. Should human bone be stress tested using a 3 or 4 point bend test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Detailed explained in letter. Accept or reject.

Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MED Institute (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Talked to them on campus career fair and then got an email wanting onsite interview with in a week or so. Very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What engineering teams have you been on and what conflicts have you had with co-works.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MED Institute (West Lafayette, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Got this opportunity after submitting my resume at a professional conference. One month after, HR sent the email requesting for phone interview. It was a panel interview on the phone with R&D scientists there. They seems to focus on your previous experience, old projects, techniques and experience. Two weeks later I was notified for a 2 hrs in-house appointment ("on-site" interview). It consists of a 20min presentation with extensive discussion with product develop scientists and a lunch.

Data Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MED Institute in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview once and rejected. Questions were ' describe yourself', 'why our company', 'why this position'.