MEDfx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDfx Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MEDfx

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MEDfx (Warwick, RI) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied and received an email inviting to interview.
    Set up time and met with HR and CTO.
    Had second interview the following week with HR, CTO, and current QA Analyst
    Two weeks later was given a specific application and was asked how i would QA it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MEDfx (Warwick, RI) in August 2012.

Interview

I passed the first round interview, with HR. I passed the second round interview, with the head of software development. Then things came unstuck.

My third round interview was supposed to be with a senior developer who lives offshore in Dubai. Owing to the time difference, this was scheduled for 9:00 AM in the morning, on a certain day. Anyway, he called me at 9:00 AM the day before! I was on a train, and unable to take the call.

This apparently upset him, because they decided not to move forward with the hiring process after that! I am plenty qualified for the job, and it was their screwup in the first place that caused him to call when I couldn't take the call!

Also, numerous times I had to contact them to find out what was going on - no confirmation emails were sent out at any time during the process.

Interview Questions

• HR: mostly functional, get-to-know-you type questions: Head of SW Development: more functional, not really technical. Technical would have been the next stage, with the Sr. developer.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDfx (Warwick, RI) in January 2012.

Interview

You will be asked to take a "personality test". I would recommend that any potential applicant research the origins of this test prior to taking. Although my interview process went very well and very quick, I opted not to continue the process due to the fact that I strongly objected to the basis for the "personality test".

Interview Questions

• Instead of me asking you questions, I would like for you to interview me   Answer Question