Cover image for MGID

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MGID Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MGID

Anonymous Employee in Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGID (Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul) in Mar 2022

Interview

A entrevista foi muito dinâmica e interativa. Levaram em consideração minhas habilidades e forma de pensamento, valorizaram meus pontos fortes e trouxeram comentários válidos para me instigar a refletir sobre questões importantes para a empresa.

Interview Questions
  • Você se considera uma pessoa comunicativa?
    1 Answer

MGID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGID in Jul 2020

Interview

I don't have much experience with interviews, but I felt comfortable and the atmosphere was very friendly. They ask about relevant experience and talk about the main functions that will have to be performed. The results of the interview are reported after one week (in my case it was like this).

Interview Questions
  • They asked what I did in my previous positions, as well as how familiar I was with the specifics of their company (advertising on the Internet)

Anonymous Employee in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MGID (Kiev, Kyiv) in Mar 2020

Interview

2 steps, had conversations with various managers, pinged them a couple of times to receive clear answers about feedback/ further steps. During the interviews in general felt comfortable, nothing to complain

Interview Questions
  • marketing theory, general knowledge of regions where I was going to work

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MGID (Santa Monica, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Was easy, friendly. But asked a lot. They need really qualified employees. They told about trainings. There is career growth. There was tests, simple talk with no worries. Had good experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company? Why do you choose our compony? Did you have experience? How many years and etc

MGID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGID in Dec 2019

Interview

Was put in touch via recruiting firm. Did one phone interview with CEO and was then forgetten about for the second call. Not very personable and seemed to be preoccupied during the call. That being said, I decided to give it another shot with the second phone call. Never heard from my contact and stayed on the line for 20 minutes before hanging up. Didn't really seem excited about the role, felt like they had to fill it. Wouldn't recommend to a friend.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, thoughts on company, digital marketing strategies, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGID (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was friendly meeting. Asked about my experience before, education In general all interview took about 30 minutes I had no worries about questions, details. They gave me optional situation how i will sale this product.

Interview Questions
  • What did i do on my previous job What was my celery What was my responsibilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGID (Santa Monica, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Everything is unconventional. They are not seasoned or professional (at least in the American sense). They seem informal and jazzed in some ways but also extremely opaque and almost shady. It was odd how they were very excited, talked about an offer and timeline, then were no longer reachable. It made me doubt the legitimacy of the company and I'm not sure why they are willing to risk their already tarnished reputation with potential candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Not many questions regarding actual work. They seemed to be more interested in a personality fit.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGID (Santa Monica, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

It was a fairly simple process for me. I had a phone interview followed by a face-to-face one. The questions were fairly standard and nothing too horrible or personal. There were no tests at all. Just a fairly standard list of questions seeing how much I knew about the digital advertising world and my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what Native Advertising is?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGID (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2012

Interview

I answered an email ad, and communicated everything through a phone call and then email. They asked me rudimentary questions, but mainly talked about how great the company is and what a great opportunity this is, blah blah. They really laid it on thick. I was like, why are they trying to 'sell' me the job?

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult. They just wanted to know if i could work from home and "was i ready to join a young, dynamic team?" It was amateurish.

Popular Careers with MGID Job Seekers