MGO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.5

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGO (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

Applied online and in person interview. I talked with one of the partners for half an hour in the first round. nice people and great culture. I enjoyed the conversation even though I didn't get the offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGO.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by the HR from another office via email. I did a phone interview with her which went great. Within the next three weeks, I did another phone interview with the supervisor who's also in another office. She said that I would be pretty much remote and needs to call her as less as possible. After another two weeks, I had a phone interview with the exec. I would be working directly under and the next week, I was asked to come in for a in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working under minimal supervision?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGO (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I got email from HR. HR scheduled time. then an in-person interview with partner. Later, there is a phone interview with supervisor. supervisor decides whether to hire or not.

Interview Questions

• why MGO, why change job, what's your best learning style   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly. The manager started the interview with more info about the position. Lasted about half an hour. She asked me about how I manage my time and asked me about previous work experiences.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Walnut Creek, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, on campus interview, in house interview. It was a good experience up to the point where they don't respond to you. After the in house interview, you don't hear back from them anymore unless you're given an offer. The HR just disappears and unless you probe for a response, you won't get one. I felt it was very unprofessional the way they dealt with the post interview follow up. They could have simply said no.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied direct. They scheduled one on one interviews with partners, and it was supposed to be about a 30 min interview. The second round is getting to know the office and the people in it. They are willing to work with your schedule and are quick to respond to you.

Interview Questions

• Why MGO?
      When have you bitten off more than you can chew? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGO (Newport Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Following a 30-minute telephone interview with their recruiter, I was invited to interview with a partner and director. They told me all about the firm, its culture, strengths, and growth strategies. This interview was very different in that they asked nothing of my experience, skills, or background apart from the obligatory "tell us about yourself".

Manager, Visual Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very impressed with HR initial phone interview—courteous and professional. They got back to me in a timely manner and provided detailed information for the next step with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with people who see things differently than you do?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, group Q & A. Group Lunch. Very casual Q & A panel. Offer came the next morning via phone call with written offer emailed next day.

Interview Questions

• When did you show integrity? What do you want to know about MGO?   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

3 session interview with differ individual each takes 30mins . Didnt ask any interview questions, instead its more like chatting. The process is a bit unorganized, but the staffs was nice. Just called me a day before the interview.