MGO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly. The manager started the interview with more info about the position. Lasted about half an hour. She asked me about how I manage my time and asked me about previous work experiences.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Walnut Creek, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, on campus interview, in house interview. It was a good experience up to the point where they don't respond to you. After the in house interview, you don't hear back from them anymore unless you're given an offer. The HR just disappears and unless you probe for a response, you won't get one. I felt it was very unprofessional the way they dealt with the post interview follow up. They could have simply said no.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied direct. They scheduled one on one interviews with partners, and it was supposed to be about a 30 min interview. The second round is getting to know the office and the people in it. They are willing to work with your schedule and are quick to respond to you.

Interview Questions

• Why MGO?
      When have you bitten off more than you can chew? What did you learn?

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGO (Newport Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Following a 30-minute telephone interview with their recruiter, I was invited to interview with a partner and director. They told me all about the firm, its culture, strengths, and growth strategies. This interview was very different in that they asked nothing of my experience, skills, or background apart from the obligatory "tell us about yourself".

Manager, Visual Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very impressed with HR initial phone interview—courteous and professional. They got back to me in a timely manner and provided detailed information for the next step with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with people who see things differently than you do?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, group Q & A. Group Lunch. Very casual Q & A panel. Offer came the next morning via phone call with written offer emailed next day.

Interview Questions

• When did you show integrity? What do you want to know about MGO?   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

3 session interview with differ individual each takes 30mins . Didnt ask any interview questions, instead its more like chatting. The process is a bit unorganized, but the staffs was nice. Just called me a day before the interview.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGO (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two on-campus Interviews followed by an in-house interview. The on-campus interviews were about 30 minutes long with a partner. Questions range from easy to more complicated ones. After my first interview, I got a call from the recruiter that another partner wanted to meet with me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGO (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone call 5 days after I applied online. It was a phone screen. Questions are pretty standard. At the end, she said they had a lot of applicants to go through so I knew that I didn't get it. I never heard back from them and it's been 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to take CPA exams?
      Tell me about your work.
      Tell me a leadership example.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGO (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through UCLA job fair. They selected out 7 people to interview. The interview was fluent, but I was in a bad condition on that day, so I messed up the programming problem.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to compress a string.
      input string: abbbccccaaa -> output string: a3b4c3a