MHM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MHM Interview Questions

1.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MHM in September 2015.

Interview

Took longer than I expected from the date I was first contacted until an actual interview (1:1) took place then another 3 weeks before offer was made. This could be because MHM is not in control of everything as the Warden runs the background check before approving candidate for hire and does not get in a any hurry.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a corrections setting before?   1 Answer

Enrollment Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM.

Interview

I was interviewed on yahoo messenger. And it was pretty straight forward and easy just getting to know you. They need you to get on yahoo messenger asap when they email you. They also provide all their information about the business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MHM in March 2013.

Interview

Very casual interview. Actually, the DON and his staff sat around and talked, not really an interview at all. They posed no real questions. Not very focused. Gave me a start date and orientation date.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offered excellent pay and benefits

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM.

Interview

The recruiting and interview process happened pretty quickly. The staff was inviting and the managers appeared to pleased with the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult clinical experience, why and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation