MJ Kelly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MJ Kelly

Insurance Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MJ Kelly (Little Rock, AR) in December 2013.

Interview

I had a wonderful interview process compared to how this position ended. The staffing agency called and stated that I was more than qualified and set up an interview the very next day. During the interview process at MJ Kelly, I spent almost 3 hours at this business and met a lot of the employees and the owner and was interviewed by multiple people. I was told that I would be adequately trained, but that they felt that I was overqualified for the position so they stated that I would fit into the position easily.

Interview Questions

• I was asked "What I could bring to the table?" before I really knew what the position entailed. I explain that I had experience at multiple insurance agencies - all of which they performed underwriting for - and I have experience at all stages of the insurance process.   3 Answers

Negotiation

I was told that I would get $30,000 to $40,000 by the owner and then the temporary agency only allowed me $12 an hour.

Insurance Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MJ Kelly (Little Rock, AR) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview went so great I was hired in less than two hours....actually I later found out I was the only one desperate enough to work for $12 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my religion...huge red flag! Thank goodness I was Baptist (although owner hypocrite!)   1 Answer