MTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.0

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTI (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Just stuck my resume on zip recruiter about a day later got a phone call from HR. Talked with them for about maybe 30 mins. Said she was going to get the DFM (District Field Manager) to call me. Talked to him for about and hour and was asked what position I applied for and explained to him I didn't and I was contacted by the HR department.

Interview Questions

• He asked what makes me think I'm qualified for the position?   1 Answer

Sustainability Manager Energy and Water Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MTI (Salinas, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview because it was a good match between company goals and personal interests. This position provided me an opportunity to start a career in a consulting firm and use both my technical and my business/policy background working for the environment and business sustainability.

Interview Questions

• What was I interested in the field?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MTI (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. It was very short and précised. Since I had previous experience, the process was very simple and fast. I was hired immediately. The process took only a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTI (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2011.

Interview

One phone interview with MTI recruiter then came in for two 45 minute interviews with engineering managers; very approachable process. Took over a month to get call back saying I had the job, but other than that a great interview process. One of the interviewers was a little intimidating, but the first interviewer warned me so I didn't take it personally. Came to find that was just their natural demeanor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an entry level job so there wasn't a lot of negotiation on my part. Looking back I should have asked for more; either salary or benefits.

Manager Interview

Interview

one hour interview they asked all kinds of questions regarding my past experiences and traveling issues. what i like to do and enjoy doing, about family and hopes for future

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MTI.

Interview

Initially given a phone interview, then was called again after finalists had been chosen. After that, I was called in for a presentation interview for management and others for which I was asked to prepare and present a detailed five-year marketing plan for the company. Then I had a final interview and negotiation for salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide a detailed marketing plan for the next five years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated an extra week of vacation time but had to give up receiving any bonuses.

Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTI in June 2011.

Interview

Simple email interview with no difficult questions with HR team.

Not the right industry.