MWR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.2

Fitness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MWR (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview with panel of 3 managers. They each ask you different questions. Basic questions about what you can bring to MWR. They ask about contrindicated exercises and stretches. They really need trainers to help teach their group exercise classes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MWR?   1 Answer

Recreation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWR (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application online on June. I got a call on July for an interview at Naf Office. It was a panel interview of 4 personnel. They have a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• situational questions based on the position you applied for.. "How do you" questions..   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MWR.

Interview

One phone interview (2 people) and then a background and reference check. After the background and reference check I received an offer and started within 30 days. The process was vey quick after they check my references. In checking the references the questions had nothing to do with specific work; they were mostly about eligible for rehire, allegiance to the country etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me specific about financial information about food & beverage etc. Bottom line percent, food costs, labor percent etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. The salary was listed and it was not negotiable.

CYPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bliss, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MWR (Fort Bliss, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

You apply on USA jobs you will get a call to schedule your interview. There will be a panel of 2-5 people interviewing you asking questions and writing down the answers

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing while in the classroom   1 Answer

Recreation Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MWR (Groton, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process was quick in the beginning and then took two to three weeks to get government clearance which is not a guarantee and does affect the offer. The initial interview is a phone interview with the human resources followed by a one on one interview with the director of MWR which was very pleasurable and straight to the nitty gritty of experience and background.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if faced with an angry consumer?   1 Answer