Macronix International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macronix International Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macronix International

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macronix International (Hsinchu (Taiwan)) in March 2014.

Interview

The supervisor for this position wasn`t coming to this interview. The supervisor from other department replaced him to interview me. We talk about my research in graduate school. He found me had some problems on how to present. He kindly gave me some advice. They gave me offer a week after, but I didn`t accept.

Interview Questions

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macronix International (Hsinchu (Taiwan)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process is very relax and simple. First, they will ask you to do personality and English tests. Upon completion, the manage walked in and ask for a self-introduction.Afterward, the manager will ask what you know about the company and non-volatile memory in general. Then the manager will talk about his/her team and what kind of people they are looking for. Nothing too technical.

Interview Questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macronix International (Hsinchu (Taiwan)) in May 2011.

Interview

Personality Test
    English Test