Madden Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madden Communications

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madden Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Standard questions. Basically hiring manager read off lines from the computer. It doesn't really help but the hiring manager seemed positive. It was a good interview and went very well. They were looking for more individuals. Did not hear back and was told that they were looking for someone more closely aligned for the role. It is definitely more administrative than actual brain work.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madden Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR person which I think hit it off well with, because at the end of the session, she indicated I would have a face to face with 2 persons coming to California to interview. On the day of the face to face interview at a local airport hotel, I arrived early to witness a production of candidates rolling through the small meeting room. When it was my time and I believe I was the final interview for them, I felt at ease, most likely too at ease because I felt they had already made up their minds and this was just window dressing. When topics ranged from my university's famous sports legacy to helping outfit my family's farm with wind turbines, I could tell they wanted to talk about ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE POSITION! I was a waste of time for all involved.

Interview Questions