Madden Communications Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madden Communications

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Madden Communications (Kenosha, WI) in Sep 2017

Interview

I had a very hard time finding the building seeing as it is a new one. I gave the HR Generalist, who scheduled my interview appointment, a call and told her I have ten minutes to make it to my interview and there's a possibility I may be late due to that inconvenience. But she was of great help and transferred me over to who I would be interviewing with. He walked me through the steps on how to locate the building and said it'll be OK because this actually happens often due to the new location. Upon arrival, I waited for the interviewer which gave me the opportunity to view the main office, which is set up beautifully! I was greeted with welcome arms. The interview process consisted of a walk through of the warehouse and great detail of the company and what my role would be. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous receiving skills?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madden Communications (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Standard questions. Basically hiring manager read off lines from the computer. It doesn't really help but the hiring manager seemed positive. It was a good interview and went very well. They were looking for more individuals. Did not hear back and was told that they were looking for someone more closely aligned for the role. It is definitely more administrative than actual brain work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madden Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2012

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR person which I think hit it off well with, because at the end of the session, she indicated I would have a face to face with 2 persons coming to California to interview. On the day of the face to face interview at a local airport hotel, I arrived early to witness a production of candidates rolling through the small meeting room. When it was my time and I believe I was the final interview for them, I felt at ease, most likely too at ease because I felt they had already made up their minds and this was just window dressing. When topics ranged from my university's famous sports legacy to helping outfit my family's farm with wind turbines, I could tell they wanted to talk about ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE POSITION! I was a waste of time for all involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed