Magna IV Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magna IV Engineering

Candidate Interview Review

Field Service Engineer - Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna IV Engineering (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Two technical interviewers conducted the interview process in a conference room. No human resources personnel was present during the interview.

Interview focus was on power systems commissioning and testing.

Questions were of the technical nature with emphasis on the type of relevant hands-on electrical [field] work within my experience.

A questionnaire is used to conduct the interview. One of the interviewer makes notes on the questionnaire as each question was answered, however both interviewers asked the necessary technical questions.

After the interview, the interviewers expressed their appreciation to me for attending the interview. Proceeded with giving me their contact details and recommending I give them a call if I had questions.

After about a week, an email response was sent out to me with their verdict on the interview analysis.

Interview Questions

• Since I had previous related field experience, interview questions were directed towards knowledge on the type of electrical devices I had experience with, while conducting testing/commissioning operations.

In addition, questions were towards the type/names of tools & test units used to perform such testing/commissioning task, as well as, voltage levels of electrical equipment/environments within my breadth of experience/knowledge.

Familiarity with distant travel for field work was also questioned.
      Answer Question