Magna Infotech (USA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Magna Infotech (USA) Interview Questions

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA).

Interview

It was good with 1.5 hrs 1st round technical interview with SQL queries, DWBI concepts
    Testing concepts. second round was managerial round with few questions on scenario based for testing and buglife cycle questions and lastly HR round was salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• scenario based questions as if there are 100 test cases and u have to complete in two days as per client req   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was done over phone. It covered my previous experience with the various employers and the nature of work I was doing for their clients. A SME also interviewed and evaluated my strengths and weakness in my area of expertise.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, interview was good and all the basics were asked.
    Everything in the resume is touched. First round was taken by the Team lead a very good interview, asked everything about the project and asked to explain it on a board

Interview Questions

• Explain the project on a board, Dictionaries and lists in pytyon   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The entire Interview process was conducted by the client

Interview Questions

• Can ask very technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary can be negotiable. If you have really impressed the client during interview, you can demand a large pay and Magna shall pay you any amount.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Recruiter called me and arranged a interview with technical panel. once I cleared the technical interview, then arranged for managers and HR round of interview.

good

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

interviewd for MNC client and personal int

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) in November 2009.

Interview

it was fine, questions were hard

Module Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (USA) in May 2008.

Interview

one telephonic interview and one f2f interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation was hard