MaidPro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Westminster, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out an online request for info. Within 24 hours received an email inviting to come in 9am-2pm Mon-Fri to fill out an application. I went by 9:30am on Friday (my day off). After filling out application, was imediately interviewed by the lady in the office.

Interview Questions

• How many hour did I need?   1 Answer
    • Could I start at $9 per hour 10 hours a week and if I did good....work up to more time and money as I built my client base?   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Yarmouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (West Yarmouth, MA).

Interview

No clear explanations about job process

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Katy, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They contact you immediately just like you are hired. Too good to be true. Once you are hired they send you three days out with a trainer. They tell the traimer that it is their pick on whether they want person to stay according to how they clean. I don't think this is fair because everyone learns different and at their own pace. Anyways if you didn't work out, they won't tell you directly but they will give you the run arounds. For example: if you live a hour away and you get to work they tell you, sorry we really don't have any work today or just give you a one hour house all the way until you realize and decide to quit. This benefits them because they have a policy that if you don't put your two week notice they will take your check and pay you minimum wage. This job honestly is for undocumented people that they are allowed to treat like this and no one says or does anything. Please stay away.

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Downers Grove, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

They called me and asked if I had a reliable car, car Insurance and a valid Driver's License. Then they set up an interview the next morning. I went to the interview and they asked a bunch of easy questions and then gave me the job on the spot. I started the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay structure is very easy to understand. It starts with training and then new then on going.

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MaidPro (Flower Mound, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Was an easy interview; asked if I could work full time, had a clean driving record, and could pass a background check. At the end was asked when I could start and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiationing since I had no previous cleaning experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Indian Trail, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I thought the interview went great. We had figured out a schedule that would work with me to take my son to speech therapy. The odd thing is that they ran out of background check forms and there was a lady that came before me and the hiring manager saw to it that she got one to fill out. When I was up for my interview she had expressed to me that her husband who was the owner of that location did all of the hiring and that she would have to call me so to come in after they got off vacation. Needless to say, 2 weeks later no phone call and I went on Craigslist and saw they were hiring again. I guess that they don't do to well with "flexible scheduling"

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience in cleaning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Buckhead, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online got a call back to interview next day watched a how to clean video filled paper work they pretty much will hire anybody willing to clean they was honest about having to walk into homes not knowing what to expect theres no room for growth unlesd your become a owner the owner didnt conduct interviews but i met him he was a nice man

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MaidPro (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went in to apply, had a brief interview going over my application, was asked when I could start, the next day I went in for the training video. The dispatcher who interviewed me was sick, so I couldn't finish the training, but they may just have me start with a trainer next week instead.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have your own car?" "are you available from 8-5 mon-fri?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (New Haven, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Went online filled out application, got called back withinthe hour. Walkin fill out same paper work hired on spot. Very easy. If you are free durung weekdays and have a clean backround check

Interview Questions

• Do you have a relilable car?   1 Answer
    • Are you free from 9-5 mon thru fri?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Florence, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

I found an ad online and it said to stop by for an in-person interview. I had a brief interview and then left. they told me they would call me. I got a call the next day or so and they offered me a job. I came back in and filled out papers and gave them my information. I started a week later only because i had to quit the other job i was previously at

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience cleaning?   1 Answer