MaidPro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MaidPro Interview Questions

Interviews at MaidPro

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Wildwood, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

After applying online, I received and email with date and time to come in to the office to fill out a paper application. When I went in to fill out the application I was instructed to wait to see management for and interview. Not sure who interviewed me, she did not introduce herself. Interview last about a minute. I was asked 1 question and told that they would be calling my references and that they were supposed to have a lot of people coming in that same day for an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where I had previous experience.   1 Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

When I got there they were discussing what their company stands for and how they are family orientate and very understanding about life because situations can happen. it was a group interview and when she got to me she asked why did I have 3 different jobs last year and in front of the whole group I explained that life happened to me and after that she was very cold after that and I automatically knew after that i didn't have a chance. I had experience for what I was applying for and I stood out in the interview. I feel like I wasn't given a fair shot.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaidPro.

Interview

Interview was performed via video conference with the HR director. She used a conversational format that really keyed in on the applicant "on the job" experience. In particular, a good portion of the conversation revolved around team building and corporate strategy development.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you didn't agree with your boss. Please provide details how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

MaidPro Response

Feb 3, 2020 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with MaidPro. We appreciate it.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MaidPro (Boston, MA) in December 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen, several interviews in person and the process took 6 weeks. After my final interview I waited over a month and didn't even get a response until I reached out to them and was rejected. Highly unprofessional and I would warn anyone from applying to a business that can't even communicate to their candidates. This was for a high level management position and I didn't even get a courtesy email response. Terrible.

Interview Questions

• Standard management questions   1 Answer

MaidPro Response

Jan 28, 2020 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience interviewing with MaidPro, Inc. We appreciate the time you took to go through our process and are sorry that you found it unsatisfying.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaidPro.

Interview

30 minutes simple questions. Why do you want to work here, what's different about you, experience..etc. Honestly any monkey in a suit would get this job they dont do really good interviews.

National Sales Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MaidPro (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, email from HR to set up phone screen, 30 minute phone screen, in person interview with HR and Hiring Manager. Enjoyed the process though not selected to continue. Interview included information on company and culture with HR, time with hiring manager. Hiring manager interview conversational. Would like to have had opportunity to discuss past success but didn't fit into the conversation. Seems like a really great company and super disappointed I wasn't selected but not sure what I am missing. Felt like I wasn't perceived as a cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Richmond, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

Very quickly. No professionalism. Employees talk bad about company. They will over work you, expect you to clean with in a few hours while only paying you 10 dollars an hour. So in a basic day you clean 2-3 houses. 6-7 hours or top to bottom cleaning , bending... For a whole 60 dollars.

House Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro in June 2019.

Interview

It was very laid back and the people in the office made you feel very comfortable. They were very upbeat! I felt like I could truly be myself, rather than feel very tense like most interviews. They were very straight forward about the position and what the pay, and day-to-day would entail. They're the type of people you look forward to working for/with.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Do you have any cleaning experience?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MaidPro (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

It was Amazing! The best interview I've had in my entire career. I was greeted, felt important and connected in a postive way. Rhett asked informative questions to get to know me and how I'd fit into the company. The history of the start of the company was impressive and I felt at ease the whole time.

Interview Questions

• If you were to use one word to describe sales   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Altamonte Springs, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Fill out paper applications, Answer some questions, and watch a 1 hour video on what they expect of you when cleaning with them. The video included cleaning techniques, and expectations on time management.