Major Players Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Major Players

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

An initial phone conversation with the internal recruiter to discuss my background and what they might be looking for internally.
    This was followed by a face to face meeting with the internal to go through my profile in a bit more detail along with what I was looking for.
    The second stage was a meeting with the hiring manager for the team I was interested in and one of the directors. This was quickly followed with an informal, slightly off beat but highly enjoyable, sit down and conversation with the MD.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of the market and my own vertical within it, how I feel about structure and KPIs, what my own career plans were moving forwards, what I knew about the business so far. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. Very friendly people. introduced to everyone on the team. Great working environment with lots of young people. Asked standard questions re previous experience, future goals, and achievements in previous role.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement in your previous role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews. First with my would be manager offsite as this industry is very small. I then went in to the office to meet the MD and owner at the time. Finally, I met up with the entire team to ensure the chemistry was correct.

Interview Questions

• More of a chat about experience, less of a formal interview.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Informal yet detailed. They want to get to know you before your creds, you can teach recruitment, you can't teach work ethic. Got a good idea of the culture very quickly, and they weren't trying to oversell the role like many other agencies. Honesty builds integrity.

Interview Questions

• Can't single out a particular question, it was centered around getting an understanding about the person behind the CV. Started with the usual CV run through, then about my background. Very relaxed and more of a chat.   Answer Question

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Was really looking forward to this interview and prepared for it accordingly (in fact never prepared as well for an interview)

I waited at reception, in their stylish Covent Garden office. As soon as I shook hands with the ‘Director of People’ I suspected it might not go as well as I’d hoped. The lady complained that my hand shake was too strong. (It was a freezing cold day and they had me sat next to the entrance, at reception, for 10 minutes).

The interview took place in a tiny box room, which contained two arm chairs and an uncomfortable sofa. Very difficult to relax in such a claustrophobic environment! I was made to feel quite awkward, and found it to be a very unfriendly and disappointing experience.

Would not recommend, based on my 1:1 experience with the ‘Director of People’. Ironic - to say the least!

Interview Questions

• Where is your head at right now?   1 Answer