Malaysia Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.8

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP Americas. The professional demeanor and mannerism of the VP in which I was dealt with in the entire interview process was a clear indication of what the Airline was all about. Throughout his term as VP Americas for Malaysia Airlines, he interacted with employees and customers/guests with high level of respect and class. Thank you Dato Rashid Khan.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this product to me? ( a pen was placed in front of me)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

submit CV, height measurement, and 2 to 5 interview, english test as well, reading announcemence, 2 to 1 final interview. They will check also if you have any scars on your face and hands

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work with Malaysia Airlines   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

I received a call from the HR department a few days after submitting my CV. All emails and notices were sent at least a week in advance so there was ample time to prepare for the interviews. There were 2 rounds of interviews. In the first round, there was an interview with the VP of HR, followed by psychometric tests and a business case study. In the final round, an interview was conducted by a panel consisting of 3-4 people. They are the head of departments within MAS.

Interview Questions

• We were asked to do a role-play which was very interesting. Also, the business case study had nothing to do with the aviation industry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Subang (Indonesia)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was simple, not much relevant questions. 5 came for the interview, all got different positions. The description of the job was not clear enough. Only one stage of interview was held and we've got
     the results right after

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in May 2013.

Interview

Submit resume at counter and with tree hundred candidates in a hall.After that call name by alphabet for interview session.together in one session with five candidates.Grooming check from head to toe.And then call candidate on by one in English communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Speak in english create a situation   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2012.

Interview

I did apply few of them and i did not clear any of them, and waiting for the rest few to come up.
    Hoping for the best to go up further , I have confidence

Manager, IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewing done by the hiring manager and HR. From phone screening to interview was 2 weeks, from interview to job offer was about 4 weeks. Standards questions in interview on work ethics, interests and working experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work outside normal working hours, including weekends?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines in August 2011.

Interview

1st stage is the Personality and IQ test.. it will take about 2 to 3 hours...it will be conducted in group of 5 people.

2nd stage is case study and interview
    Case study is not about airlines industry, it will be general case study and should be done in half an hour.
    Then only you will be called in to be interviewed by 2 panels. They are head of departments in MAS. They just want to know your personality and know more about yourself. At the same time you will be required to explain about the case study that you just did.

Interview Questions

• What are the activities and subjects that you like to do in school?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Attended internal candidates interview. Having 3 panel interviewers. Normal interview process of questions and answers about self, work experience, career aspirations etc. Prior to the interview had short psychometric test whereby candidates to respond questions as per their personality and work style.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2010.

Interview

the interview consisted of company background, presentation, salary discussion.
    second phase consisted of 1:1 interview, group discussion, situation awareness.
    third and final round was for medicals comprising of various tests examinations, health and fitness reports.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you as you are a fresher and without any experience?   3 Answers
    • how can we trust that you will stick to the company for long?   2 Answers

Negotiation

the negotiation phase was healthy and as was applying for the crew position so the basic was fixed and the allowance came over as upon the doing of flights.