Mandli Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mandli Communications

Mandli Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications in Jan 2020

Interview

They read from a list of 10 general behavior questions and wanted examples. They basically just want to know if you are trustworthy, can work independently, and won't cause drama and stress for your other coworkers in the field.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you worked with people who were different than you
    Answer Question

Mandli Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandli Communications

Interview

Phone screen with a few basic technical questions followed by a take home programming assignment that was written in very up-to-date Java 8 style. Was given days to complete it. I forget how much time it took but probably 5-10 hours, though I was more thorough than necessary. Was rejected after submitting it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Fitchburg, WI) in Jun 2019

Interview

First a short phone call with the hiring manager. Just a few background questions. If you're called in for an interview, it's at their office where you meet with both the hiring manager and the supervisor for the team. This in person meeting lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to work hard to meet a deadline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fitchburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Fitchburg, WI) in May 2018

Interview

Long application with the need to provide two references. Then a coding challenge which took about 3 hours to complete at home. The final round was at their offices, where I was given a coding challenge to complete in front of three of their developers. Long and difficult interview process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, WI

Application

Interview

One phone screening interview then an interview in the office. Basic ArcGIS and LiDAR knowledge questions. Very friendly staff and good benefits. The job gets mundane and boring after just a few weeks of working the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a past experience working with GIS or LiDAR data?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in Sep 2016

Interview

Receive e-mail to setup phone interview, phone interview largely questions of experience/comfort level on a 1-10 scale and a brief job description and salary range. E-mailed to setup in-person interview, interviewed with 2 managers, given the list of main questions to review for a few minutes prior to interview. A few outside questions were asked but nothing major. Both interviewers we're professional and friendly. Given a tour of the facility after interview. The company seemed great; laid back and supportive of each other. Pay range for position is $12-14/hour. Not able to negotiate offer.

Interview Questions
  • When did you have to collaborate in a group, what was the objective and what role did you take?

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Milwaukee, WI) in Sep 2016

Interview

I was asked basic questions about my skills, how I work within groups and my specific expertise. I was also asked what was the last book I read. I was asked a lot about previous work experience because I had a lot of experience in this field of technology.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in Aug 2016

Interview

Interviewed with HR and management team. Very standard process and stimulating discussions. As a requirement to employment was asked to submit to a drug screening process. I felt respected and was treated professionally.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Mandli Communications?

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in Mar 2016

Interview

Had phone interview to basically ask if I was still interested. Said decision about be made in 10 days; took 15. In person was nice because questions were handed out 10 min before actual interview. Interview was 2 on 1. Questions were pretty run-of-the-mill but they were very amicable. Also give a quick tour of the facility and see a data processor at work.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were analytical.

Application

Interview

Was initially contacted for a phone interview then an inperson interview. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my comfort with specific programs or operating systems. They also asked about my prior work experience and how I worked with others. The in person interview mainly dealt with leadership qualities and ability to learn and adapt to problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews