Mandli Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2018

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and management team. Very standard process and stimulating discussions. As a requirement to employment was asked to submit to a drug screening process. I felt respected and was treated professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Mandli Communications?   1 Answer

FSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI).

Interview

I applied online, received an email within a week, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. Straight forward questions about how you deal with adversity and stress. And general knowledge of GIS. LiDAR was a big point, the more you know, the better. Professional staff and great environment(setting) for an interview. They made me feel welcomed.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Not too horrible. Panel interview including Head of Ops, HR, existing Office Manager and the President. President was on his computer most of the interview. Gave acceptable description of the position. Provided tour of the building afterwards. The managers involved provided a very comfortable environment of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talked about past employment, organization, ability to handle fast paced work environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Sent an email to HR, received and email to schedule, received offer via email. accepted offer. Started about a week after/
    Very Brief , less than 15 mins

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation

Data Processor Interview

Interview

Applied online, got called to do in person interview. Interviewer then went through what the job entails, programs used, etc. He then asked a number of questions, mainly focused on past experience doing similar work, and how I work in groups. Overall the interview was very short, about 15 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a time you had to do very precise work.   Answer Question

Got an offer $12/hour, no benefits. Position is classified as seasonal to get around Affordable Care Act requirements. They also chose an arbitrary start date that we hadn't discussed, even though I was relocating. Pay was too low for my background.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Had phone interview to basically ask if I was still interested. Said decision about be made in 10 days; took 15. In person was nice because questions were handed out 10 min before actual interview. Interview was 2 on 1. Questions were pretty run-of-the-mill but they were very amicable. Also give a quick tour of the facility and see a data processor at work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were analytical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation, maybe in specifying shift, but nothing of salary

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted for a phone interview then an inperson interview. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my comfort with specific programs or operating systems. They also asked about my prior work experience and how I worked with others. The in person interview mainly dealt with leadership qualities and ability to learn and adapt to problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Receive e-mail to setup phone interview, phone interview largely questions of experience/comfort level on a 1-10 scale and a brief job description and salary range. E-mailed to setup in-person interview, interviewed with 2 managers, given the list of main questions to review for a few minutes prior to interview. A few outside questions were asked but nothing major. Both interviewers we're professional and friendly. Given a tour of the facility after interview. The company seemed great; laid back and supportive of each other. Pay range for position is $12-14/hour. Not able to negotiate offer.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to collaborate in a group, what was the objective and what role did you take?   Answer Question

Unfortunately the offer would not compensate for a relocation to Madison, WI.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked basic questions about my skills, how I work within groups and my specific expertise.
    I was also asked what was the last book I read.
    I was asked a lot about previous work experience because I had a lot of experience in this field of technology.

On-road Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mandli Communications.

Interview

It was mostly a personality test. No particular skills were asked for.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult unless you have absolutely no idea how a personality test type of interview goes.   Answer Question