Manolo Blahnik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manolo Blahnik

Showroom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manolo Blahnik (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I went into the interview excited to speak to the women who I was exchanging emails with, but as it turned out the entire office interviewed me. Being that they did not tell me I was going to be interviewed by 7+ people I was quite nervous when I walked into the room. I sat in a chair surrounded by the entire office, each employee was situated at their desk and went around asking me questions. I would suggest to go prepared to talk to everyone and anyone!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite shoe designer - Why do you want to work here - What are your weaknesses - Describe yourself...etc   Answer Question

PR and Wholesale Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manolo Blahnik (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process was very comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and they were all very excited to interview me. They asked me about my past experiences and relationship with my bosses. They asked what my hobbies were and if I love shoes. They asked what type of environment I'm comfortable working in, because they are a very small company and it is always very hectic.

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manolo Blahnik (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was easy-going. The office manager was hella friendly and made me feel relaxed. Everyone there seemed professional and happy apart from the security guards who were complaining about the company’s employee turn over.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/What software programmes I used/How do I deal with pressure   Answer Question