Marinette Marine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marinette Marine

2.0

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in June 2009.

Interview

2 Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.
    "Take it or Leave it"!

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I was called, flown in, spoke with several managers prior to meeting the HR rep. Hired by the Director
    Started two weeks later. There was a look of desperation they needed leaders and made many promises that were not kept to get me to start as soon as I could get there.

Interview Questions

• Why did I feel I could be an asset?
      What was my back ground?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

Application was pulled from Career builder & indeed the same day I received 3 calls from 3 different recruiters. I was not planning on accepting the position but people I personally know were there when I arrived.

Interview Questions

• To speak an overview of my experience, who I learned from, where I had worked previously, current and past experience in all crafts related to ship building.   1 Answer

Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter. Answered a few questions, not many. I wasn't asked about the trade at all. The focus seemed to be on supervising people. I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I did and then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever supervised people?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

1 Phone call
    Two weeks later on site interview with HR and hiring Manager.
    Walked the yard and answered questions concerning the position.
    Was offered the job within the end of the week

Interview Questions

• The Basic HR questions.
      Tell me about yourself and go over my skill sets.   1 Answer

Negotiation

MMC made an offer I countered and accepted.

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy interview but that is likely due to an outdated ERP system so very few candidates. I did see them grill experienced candidates with questions that failed to test actual understanding of Baan but instead tested the candidates ability to navigate the backwards menu being used as MMC.

Interview Questions

• The questions that was asked of the experienced person was to make a change to the security of a given user by navigating to the correct screen using Native Baan IV. When the individual started to try to dig into the code, they were immediately shot down and sent packing.   1 Answer

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marinette Marine (Marinette, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short. They asked me about my skills and experience dealing with Access and Excel. Then they asked about where my goals were for 5, 10, 30 years.

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marinette Marine.

Interview

showed up. talked to 2 people. was told if I called back on Monday, I'd have a job. Everyone had their plastic smiles firmly in place but what waited behind the curtain was something else.