Maritz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I declined to submit to the interview, as they required a credit check prior to even considering anyone for an interview. There were no assurances given as to what data collection, retention, or protection techniques would be available. There was also no guarantee that providing the info needed for a credit check would even guarantee an interview. This for a position that is responsible for IT architecture, and presumably, security.

Interview Questions

• Will you provide your personal details to undergo a credit check prior to the interview?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (New York, NY).

Interview

applied, attached resume, not hear from as of yet, I repeat I have not heard from them as of yet so I cannot tell what has not happened. I will report back when I get an interview

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Its one of the worst interviews I ever attended. They wanted me to attend in business formals and conducted the interview in an open place with people gawking at us. Didn't look like they were serious about the process, position or the candidate. No Technical questions asked. I think I found some of the first round HR interviews more competent than this tech interview. This interview would leave a lasting impression about this company.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maritz (Fenton, MO).

Interview

Absolutely ridiculous and demeaning. Went in, the interview peppered me with personal questions such as what TV shows I watch and what I do in my free time, one after another. I was never asked any technical questions whatsoever, never given a chance to talk about my skills, experience or work history. After fifteen minutes of random questions, the interview was over. I was contacted a week later and told I wasn't technical enough for the position. Completely unfair interview practices. Do not apply.

IT Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz.

Interview

The Interview Process began with a phone interview. There were a lot of behavioral questions asked, along with a few technical questions and future goals. After this, there was an in person interview where we basically chatted and got to know each other. Then they offered me the job

Travel Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz.

Interview

Was able to skype. Questions are very relative to the experiences and skills need for the job. When given a senario, be prepared to speak on how you would or have dealt with situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond basic customer serivce?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus is very large, and you must check in to the security desk. Most initial interviews are conducted by their hiring/temp agency. Two steps: one with hiring manager, one with manager you would be working under. Difficult behavioral based questions, and questions about your weaknesses and low points. Overall, the interview process was challenging, but both managers were easy to talk to and very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure at your last or current job?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maritz.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency. Process took less than a week. Interview was extremely basic. I was hoping for a lot of technical questions but the senior engineer only asked me about NAT, what is spanning tree and then only one or two other questions and said that he was done. He was more interested in knowing if I had done those on the job rather than testing my knowledge of a given topic. Maritz also required a credit check before they even consider you for an interview. Overall it was a disappointing experience. I have interviewed with much more pleasant people.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Highly unprofessional, too many back and forth conversation for a simple thing, HR is not equipped with all the information from the hiring managers and will call 10 times to finally say "interview canceled". Not a good experience

Commerce Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through school. The first round was with HR and the second round was with the hiring manager and another people in the team. First round interview is a phone screen and was very quick. Second round interview lasted for an hour. They asked a lot of behavior questions. Overall not very difficult. I got the offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to persuade someone in your team. What do you do in your free time.   Answer Question