Maritz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.4

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I got this interview from a recruiter (LaunchCode). I had one face to face interview. I don't know if there would have been more interviews. I would have turned down any others. This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been in. She played with her hair the entire time and lied to me twice during the interview. The next day they told LaunchCode lies about me. There were no questions to find out if I was even capable of the technical part of the interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maritz (Southfield, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was ok. I didn't geta good vibe from the hiring manager in the interview.
    The hiring manager never concrete feedback when the recruiter followed up. Said I was a good fit but my salary expectations was too high.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to describe a use case.   1 Answer

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maritz (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I printed out an application online, showed up at a specified time and read a sample survey, answered a couple of questions about my availability, then was offered the job a few days later

Interview Questions

• Read this piece of paper out loud   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I declined to submit to the interview, as they required a credit check prior to even considering anyone for an interview. There were no assurances given as to what data collection, retention, or protection techniques would be available. There was also no guarantee that providing the info needed for a credit check would even guarantee an interview. This for a position that is responsible for IT architecture, and presumably, security.

Interview Questions

• Will you provide your personal details to undergo a credit check prior to the interview?   1 Answer

Senior Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maritz (Fenton, MO).

Interview

Sent resume to company. Received call to set up interview. Professional Management Interviewer, felt at ease, asked pertinent questions, explained position expectations and explained training requirements. Received call offering position and salary level. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a bad Customer Service situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (New York, NY).

Interview

applied, attached resume, not hear from as of yet, I repeat I have not heard from them as of yet so I cannot tell what has not happened. I will report back when I get an interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (Fenton, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews for this position. One phone interview/screening, a casual meeting with the manager for this position, and then a series of on-site interviews with managers and team leads. Overall, the process was incredibly timely once they were in touch. The whole process took about 8 weeks.

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Its one of the worst interviews I ever attended. They wanted me to attend in business formals and conducted the interview in an open place with people gawking at us. Didn't look like they were serious about the process, position or the candidate. No Technical questions asked. I think I found some of the first round HR interviews more competent than this tech interview. This interview would leave a lasting impression about this company.

Travel Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maritz (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2-3 rounds of in-person interviews. The questions were situation based and required you to have several stories or examples ready. During the interview, it was clear they were wanting to hire internally

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Registration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maritz (Fenton, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview with two individuals. Incredibly positive experience! I interviewed with two individuals who were very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. I couldn't be more happier with the interview. After the interview, I was told I would hear from them within 2 weeks which I did and I also had to take a small essay test before leaving. Very easy, just doing a prompted response e-mail.