MarketResearch.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketResearch.com Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketResearch.com

Senior Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketResearch.com (Rockville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen by HR. Scheduled for an in-person interview. Met with HR, direct manager, and department head. If they think you are a good candidate, they will bring you back for a 2nd interview with VP of operations, and CEO. The interview process was very exhausting to me and I had to take two days off from my current job for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for marketresearch.com and why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Better salary offer from a different company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketResearch.com (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

No meeting with HR. Just meeting with manager. Also will be asked for a presentation for the second round. Prepare the standard questions and just relax. Try to follow with the interviewer's mindset.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MarketResearch.com (Rockville, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

The questions were easy. The two top leaders seemed to be most interested in how many hours per day their employees will work. The details of the project that was being staffed were vaguely outlined by the leadership.

Interview Questions

• One of the leaders was reluctant to admit that the company had poor sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They paid what I requested.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketResearch.com (Rockville, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

Behavioral based. series of interview were 1 on 1 with executive including the CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too bad but don't except first offer. Know your worth.