Marketsmith Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketsmith (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with the team first and then the President followed by the owner of the company. The initial interview was more of a follow-up on skill set and experience. The follow-up meeting was more of the final before the offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketsmith (Cedar Knolls, NJ).

Interview

Initial phone interview: asked about work experience and some behavioral questions. At the end of phone interview, asked to complete a very simple excel test. Upon completion of the excel test, they ask you to come in and interview with two people individually. Then asked to write an executive summary about a country's financial situation.

Interview Questions

• VLookup question on MS excel. lookup value in column A, return column B.   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketsmith (Morristown, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied for Marketsmith's entry level posting through my college's portal, and received a call soon after. I went for an interview in a few days and was asked the following questions: Which book am I currently reading, and why? Have I ever solved a rubik's cube? How will I apply what I learned in college to marketing? Am I comfortable working long hours? There was an Excel test in the end that can be difficult for those who aren't very familiar with it.

Office Help Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketsmith in June 2017.

Interview

Met with 4 people over 2 separate interviews. I was asked to give over an email by an administrative assistant ss#, birthdate as so forth. No response after references were checked, and was told that I was highly recommended......HR should be involved a little more. Odd process, have a very bad impression of this company.

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask, but they assumed I have payroll experience, and it does not say that anywhere on my resume nor did I imply it.   1 Answer

Marketsmith Response

Sep 5, 2017

We are sorry that your interview experience was not satisfactory. We continually evaluate and improve our procedures so that each candidate has a thorough and professional experience while... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marketsmith in May 2011.

Interview

I had no idea what to expect, I met a lot of different people and wasn't even sure what the position really was other than "marketing intern." Made it through though, everyone was friendly but very professional, it was intimidating at first because of the atmosphere but I liked it

Interview Questions

• They had an Excel test which was okay until the end, which was a bit tricky   Answer Question