Martin Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Martin Agency Interview Questions

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Martin Agency (Richmond, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was an initial HR screen which could be done on the phone (or usually is with other companies). Once there, I was told it was a quick interview to determine "culture fit" which in the agency world usually means they want to see what you look like/are you cool enough to fit in.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Martin Agency (Richmond, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a little strange, because they didn't care so much about what I had to say as what my work was. Instead of interviewing, we had to submit a project to try and get into the Kitchen. After that, we got a phone call following up on the project and that's when they asked us questions.

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Martin Agency (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Great feedback, laid back interview and very helpful critique. Told me they liked my work and told me where I need to make changes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of Design do you want to/see yourself doing?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Martin Agency (Richmond, VA).

Interview

First screen was a panel phone interview, and then invited for a face-to-face. Interview with Manager, Head of Department and staff recruiter. Very focused on work style, professional preferences and team vs. individual performance. Many questions repeated with Manager and Department head. HR interview was a nice wrap-up to answer more general questions about compensation, benefits and corporate culture.

Strategic Planning Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Martin Agency (Richmond, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

1. A former employee referred me to an officer at the company
    2. They reached out to me to gauge my interest and to set up meetings for me to meet other managers.
    3. The process lasted a couple of weeks; mostly meetings and short interviews
    4. I accepted the offer to work at the company for an internship in May of 2010.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Martin Agency in October 2010.

Interview

The initial communication with my boss was through the recruiter. There were couple of phone interviews for the job. After a one week period, I was told that the phone interviews had gone well and was asked to come for a face to face interview process. The interview process was a full day process with a breakfast interview followed by series of interviews (also one over lunch) with different agency group heads and also interviews with the company partners and a presentation. Overall it was a very detailed process. I was provided a positive response after a few days. It took a few days more to finalize the final package including the benefits. Overall the Martin agancy is a great place to work with a vibrant, innovative company culture. There are many learning and training opportunities and everyone is really friendly and co-operative.

Interview Questions

• What makes you to pursue a career at Martin agency   1 Answer
    • How have you leveraged analytics in Marketing   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate final salary. I did not negotiate ovber benefirts as they were excellent.