Martin-Baker Aircraft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Martin-Baker Aircraft Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Martin-Baker Aircraft

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denham, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Baker Aircraft (Denham, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

team building exercise, insight to Martin Baker, physical and online tests. Team building exercise were fairly simple but need teamwork in order to complete, online test is a confirmation of previous test taken when applying and practical tests are sneaky and test observational skills.

Interview Questions

• explain an incident where you took it upon yourself to sort out a situation when you didn't need to.   Answer Question

Finishing Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Martin-Baker Aircraft (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 2 hour interview procedure with 20 questions asked, then a practical test undertaken.
    For what the job was it was a rather intense interview I have to say, and at one point one of the interviewing panel said that I was just telling him what he wanted to hear, which wasn't true at all and I felt quite offended actually.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach the task of training someone one day.   1 Answer