MasTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.9

Satellite Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec.

Interview

Fairly easy asks a lot of questions I was quite honest with them straight to the point. The recruiter was very nice answered all of my questions and probably the best interview I ever had. I've read on here alot of people shamming the company I'm about to start soon and I don't want the negativity that others have effect what's important and Thats making money and providing.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec (Gainesville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR firm which handles the preliminaries. We spoke via email then set up a Skype interview. She was very cordial during the whole process and kept asking if I had questions, which of course I did.
    Very professional!

Interview Questions

• If the opportunity to advance with their company, would I be interested.   1 Answer

Home Security Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasTec.

Interview

Simple. No real interview. Just what they call onboarding. Meet management. Basic background info that was already available. Decent about answering questions regarding job life. Not much else to the interview process unless things have changed since my time of hire. Most other information will be offered during training time.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was very easy as they needed someone to come in as soon as possible. They just asked a couple questions and negotiations went well with little wiggle room. It was a easy process and as long as you know project management, you'll be fine to be an asset to them.

Security Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy but everythig was done through a 3rd party so the info that i was given wasent what actually happened.sO THIS COMPANY DOES A WHOLE LOT OF MISLEADING YOU

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec (Longwood, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website, they emailed me for a phone interview, then they called for my second interview, which was in person. Everyone was professional. The interview was as any normal interview. They seemed nice and helpful as well as informative and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• To describe a day in my role in my previous employment   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasTec (Williamsport, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Laid back they need the help have high turnover rate due to poor management, improper training , u don't get enough trading for the job all feel like u r set up to fail from start

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasTec (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Someone out in Houston. Texas calls you on Skype has a five minute conversation with you, then you wait two weeks for background and everything to come back. Then you start your two weeks of boring class room training that does not help you at all in the field.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was on FaceTime
    Simple review questions and if you answer correctly you basically get the job
    They basically let you know what's going to happen
    You have to have a license and good driving record
    Company provides drug test

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MasTec (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

It's a long process but if your one to get hired its a great place to work so I've been told , The process is very precious a d extents but well worth it if your selected to becoming an employee for them