Masco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masco (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a time for an interview. I had the phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes long. We discussed the job, what I would be doing, and the compensation package. The company recruiter said he liked my background, and would get back to me within 3 or 4 days. I never received another call. I called the recruiter twice over the course of 2 weeks to see if he needed any other information, and I never received a reply by phone or email.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard questions, like "Tell me about a time when you had an angry client, how did you deal with it?"   Answer Question

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Masco (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got the job through Hire Partnership. It was a fairly easy interview that was more a casual conversation. I brought in a resume and filled out a form online before I came in. I filled out a few more forms once I got there. I took a typing test and scored fairly low as my skill at typing is not amazing. They interviewer was nice and offered me water.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masco.

Interview

The interview process was very typical. Multiple interviews within a few days. They handled things very professionally and made the experience less nerve racking. They showed me around the facility on my first interview and explained to me what I would expect during my internship in terms of travel. They made things sound very appealing even mentioning a private jet!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

The organization was very thorough in both their screening and interviewing process. I was excited about the opportunity to work for them, but received an interview for a position closer to home the day before the final interview was scheduled. I respectfully declined the final interview.

Chose another position closer to home.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an over the phone interview with HR. I had a second interview over the phone with a couple of managers; however I was not called in for a face-to-face interview.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Venice, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Masco (South Venice, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

They were swamped, The dispatcher phoned at few of the company's that I worked for previously and hired me the same day, I started work the same day (following a drug test) and a call to DOT.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy, just went through college internship program and process was very expedited. Interview was with director, manager and staff member. Offer was recieved promptly and background check was very short.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all, just tried to talk a little bit about my background and what I would be doing as a member of the team. Also just a behavioral question or two i.e. tell me a time when you...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI).

Interview

On campus interview through campus internship office. Second interview onsite with direct manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internships were at set rates - there was no negotiation

IT Interview

Interview

The interview was quick and painless. The interviewer explained the position then asked about about my current position and customer service experience. I enjoyed the interview! I believe it was due to the fact the interviewer was relaxed when asking questions and a very understanding person overall.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Nothing technical besides what you stated on your resume. The interview was mainly describing the job and details about your work. The interview was a very casual meeting, more or less.