Masco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masco Interview Questions

Interviews at Masco

2.8

Legal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Masco.

Interview

Interview process took several days and met with employees from various departments. There was a scripted interview questionnaire that the Masco employees used to interview me but I was not given a heads up on what to expect. Interview process took over 4 hours and included lunch. Also had to take online assessments - three in total. One assessment was not even related to job but was told it had to be done.
    End result was that I was contacted by HR and they wanted to extend an offer. After a lengthy discussion about their benefit package, they would not give me a salary range for the position but wanted me to give them a number. Mind you, they had my salary information from day one. I ended up giving them a number, coming down from my current salary. After a week of waiting, I was not offered a job. They denied it was because of salary. Same job was posted 3 months later and they did not reach out to me.

Interview Questions

• All across the board - personality, job performance, etc.   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco.

Interview

Very lengthy process, they are clearly focused on ensuring that there is a good fit with the candidate and the company culture. You are interviewed by a lot of the staff members and can get a good feel for their work style. Very professional process and environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a change management process that I have led, what went well, what went wrong that I learned from, and what were the results.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

Typical interview process. Standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Second interview was a similar process, standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, in summary it was very comparable to other interview experiences.

IP Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masco.

Interview

It was pretty long and gruesome. I had to do some online testing, then meet with three different groups.. in the end I was there for over 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Really drill you about your knowledge on the particular position you are applying for, hypothetical "what would you do if.." questions   Answer Question

Ace Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

HR Phone Screening to start, Then an On Site Interview at a Masco Corp location. You rank the locations around the country prior, then if a fit you are selected to come in to your top pick

Internal Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Livonia, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

The company knows how to identify, attract and retain talent The process is indicative of the culture. A recruiter put me in touch with the Department Manager and we had a preliminary conversation on the phone. Then I was scheduled for an interview. Prior to arrival the candidate must complete an assessment. The interview is scheduled for about 5 hours. It includes a round table with all of the interview team to go over your resume. Next, an on-site computer assessment. Three rounds of interviews follow the assessment. The first round includes lunch. The final step was a writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• The role for which I interviewed was technical, so some many of the questions were specific to audit risks and procedures. Other questions were behavioral based (Tell me about a time a project did go well and how you handled it).   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Livonia, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

Arduous. I was contacted my an HR Generalist (unsolicited by me) and she urged me to apply online and come in for an interview. Over the phone I explained my current salary requirements and said I wasn't interested in wasting anyone's time. In-person interview took 4.5 hrs, with an hour long personality test prior to that. Ended with 45 min skills/logic test.

Interview Questions

• How you fit into the values of the company?   1 Answer
    • How do you prioritize tasks?   1 Answer

General Labor -Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orwell, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masco (Orwell, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Sent Resume via internet within a few days was called to setup a interview & tour - I felt it was great to see the plant first to get a complete understandings as to the type of work you'd be doing. Tour/Interview/Offered Position/Drug Test then pending drug/background result - Masco Kraftmaid - Orwel- was upfront & professional in my book!!! HR works via email with your paperwork & orientation setup

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayre, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Masco (Sayre, PA).

Interview

I interviewed with four employees during a 3.5 hour period. Overall I felt the interview went well. Upon completion HR said they would follow up with either an offer of employment or notification that I did not receive the position by the end of the following week. Its been over 2 months and still no update. I followed up with an email thanking them for their time spent with me. Eventually I called HR only to recieve a short and rude response of we will let you know....Makes me wonder about the professional culture at Masco.

Interview Questions

• What professional accomplishments are you most proud of?   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masco in March 2018.

Interview

Fair interview, standard questions. Wasn't hard at all. They look for people who are easy to get along with and work well in teams. Also, they were interested in courses I took relating to this position.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience on my resume, teamwork, etc.   Answer Question