Masco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

Cost Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masco in July 2017.

Interview

It's a phone interview, take about 25mins. It's normal phone interview. I do not get the further interview and get an email said: "Although your background is impressive, at this time we will continue to pursue candidates whose background more closely meets our current requirements for the position."

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? and other normal questions.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

The interview was quick and painless. The interviewer explained the position then asked about about my current position and customer service experience. I enjoyed the interview! I believe it was due to the fact the interviewer was relaxed when asking questions and a very understanding person overall.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Nothing technical besides what you stated on your resume. The interview was mainly describing the job and details about your work. The interview was a very casual meeting, more or less.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Masco (Telephone, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

This was an initial telephone screening interview. The questions were primarily about my background and how my experiences may relate to the potential job. The interviewer ran through a series of prepared questions but she was pleasant and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• The asked specific questions about management processes that I was familiar with, such as Toyota Production System experiences   Answer Question

ACE Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Masco (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

My experience with Masco overall was good. The first round of the interview process was your standard phone conversation with a recruiter who asked behavioral questions. If you pass through that you get invited to an on-site interview. They pay for travel expenses and take you out to dinner the night before the interviews. The next day starts off with breakfast and a presentation. Then you go into a room where you are interviewed one on one several times. After that you are assigned a group where you have to work together to present your ideas on a case study. That was pretty much the extent of it, but overall it was a good experience.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masco (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a time for an interview. I had the phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes long. We discussed the job, what I would be doing, and the compensation package. The company recruiter said he liked my background, and would get back to me within 3 or 4 days. I never received another call. I called the recruiter twice over the course of 2 weeks to see if he needed any other information, and I never received a reply by phone or email.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard questions, like "Tell me about a time when you had an angry client, how did you deal with it?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an over the phone interview with HR. I had a second interview over the phone with a couple of managers; however I was not called in for a face-to-face interview.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masco.

Interview

The interview process was very typical. Multiple interviews within a few days. They handled things very professionally and made the experience less nerve racking. They showed me around the facility on my first interview and explained to me what I would expect during my internship in terms of travel. They made things sound very appealing even mentioning a private jet!

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Masco (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got the job through Hire Partnership. It was a fairly easy interview that was more a casual conversation. I brought in a resume and filled out a form online before I came in. I filled out a few more forms once I got there. I took a typing test and scored fairly low as my skill at typing is not amazing. They interviewer was nice and offered me water.

Field Sales Representativeor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Masco (Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short did not like it at all. they had several managers in the office and they went around the room asking me questions one at a time. after i answered the question the other managers that were in the room followed up with questions. Then they went to the next manager for a new question. this process took over an hour. they wanted to know about my past experiences and every thing that i have done in the past and if i would be willing to relocate.