MasterBrand Cabinets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Lexington, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Over qualified for position, but wanted to get foot in the door. Applied three times in 2 yrs and no bites. Just walked in on a Thurs, gave resume to HR and next day she called me. Then, with my portfolio in hand, she sent me to HR Mgr. From there was told to come back following Mon to speak with Mat. Mgr. Spoke for five min, had tour around plant, then discussed a new Shipping Sup position that they offered me. Hired right on premise, took 4 days total.

Interview Questions

• What was my leadership/training style?   1 Answer

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Jasper, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

I was afforded an interview with MasterBrand Cabinets in Jasper, Indiana in 2011. After I checked in with a secretary I had a brief wait and was then escorted to a conference room for my interview. My interview was conducted by a three member panel. There was not much pressure and there were no technical questions.

Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Auburn, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The Materials Manager gave me a scope of what he was looking for in an intern and what tasks they would be completing. Make sure to ask questions. This shows that you are interested in the position and you have the ability to problem solve. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of your internship here should you be offered the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other than the start date, the offer was non-negotiable

Manager Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets.

Interview

Most ridiculous group interview I have ever witnessed. Hiring manager wasn't present in the group (leads one to believe who really runs the show). Team of 13 people. Way too many to be in on an interview. Recruiters have too much power on who is selected for interview. They don't recognized good talent.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions of what are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and process took couple of week to process. It was a panel interview. Basic interview question, and some math questions as well. I liked the company atmosphere and enviorment.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time when you disagree with your team member   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. They want to know you can handle the business of managing the relationships with their trusted dealers. The ability to learn quickly and understand the daily work from a business perspective. In my case they knew they could teach me the industry, but wanted someone they knew could do the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time your customer/client had a problem and you helped resolve it to both the customer's and company's satisfaction.   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arthur, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Arthur, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

it was easy i just went in and answered a few questions, easy questions. he eventually gave me a paper and sent me on my way to complete the rest of the process. it was really quick.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Jasper, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Very informal, quick phone interview, 2 onsite interviews. The interviewers do a great job of making you feel welcome and engaged. Good questions that make you think. Like to ask questions that will throw you off to see how you respond.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask bizarre questions to try to catch you off guard and see how you respond.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Jasper, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by on-site interview with 3 hiring managers. Company tour. The whole process was extremely organized and put together well. The hiring team had me meet with key players in the organization and answered all my questions prior to leaving.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets (Grants Pass, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

interviewed at a job fair by two managers. My first interview in over 30 years. They asked things like what I know about their company which I knew little about. Afterwards I attended a job council here in town as how to prepare a resume and being prepared for what questions on how to respond to. I did not use Glass door until after the fact.

Interview Questions

• Give us a reason why Master brand should hire you.   1 Answer