Matrox Electronic Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

45 minute test on C++ programming questions. They went from easy to detailed difficult questions. They don't expect you to finish it all, the exam is not make or break. It's okay if you're a JAVA programmer. I was interviewed by two people and they were both friendly. The questions were about describing my programming experience and giving them an idea of how well i knew my languages.

Graphics Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Was directed to go in with the interviewer and a colleague. Went in a small room, and the interview began. Interview wasn't too long, 20 minutes. A lot of questions asked, many of them related to courses already taken.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between BJTs and MOSFETs.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple, basic interview questions
    Had to do C++ exam
    The exam was not just on c++ also had memory and bit manipulation, basic programming questions and they ask definitions.
    The interviewer was very chill, did not ask situational questions and talked a lot about the job description

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems.

Interview

Short and simple c++ exam (basic stuff, reverse a string kind of questions) .2 on site interviews with various team members. Spoke about my experience and its relevance to the position.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was an easy one and not too many technical questions. they were positive and asked the date of possibility to start.but I have never heard since then, even with two follow-up emails that have not been responded.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to talk about my previous projects to prove that I'm capable of educating others, and the interviewee is very gentle and patient. He asked my interest of areas and asked me to tell something more about myself. The whole interview process went well, but I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Present one or two of your previous project   1 Answer

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university's Co-op job board, and got an offer to interview about a week later. The interviews consisted of writing a programming test which included some basic OOP principles and more difficult graphics programming questions, then some pretty informal/relaxed interviews with supervisors, who asked me about my project experience and pitched their teams to me.

Interview Questions

• Given a C++ pointer linking to some integer, answer questions about how the address and data would change given certain operations.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

lasts 2 hours, one manager interviews you, she wants you to answer what she really wants to hear, otherwise, she keeps asking again and again, not so technical, they give you about 40 mins to write an artical, my topic, is how to use a ATM machine to withdrawl money, and then the manager came into the room to have 1 on 1 interview, not so difficult

Software Development Interview

Application

Interview

Started with an 8 question, 15 minute written test on C which was pretty much impossible to finish followed by a 20 minutes behavioural interview. Interviewers were very nice and it was not an intimidating atmosphere.

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

I came in and the interviewer asked me to sit down.
    he asked the basic question: tell me about yourself and then he spoke about the company.
    he then gave the qualities they were looking for.
    it lasted 10mins in all