Max Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Max Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.4

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Max Healthcare.

Interview

focus on individuals with clarity of thought and purpose. should have a strategic mindset and a deep understanding of business and the vertical. Employees with a bias for action and operational excellence are preferred.

Interview Questions

• general cognitive abilities   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was one round of technical interview with Assistant Vice President - Clinical Research and one round of HR interview. Details about the whole Clinical Research Operations was asked during the process. Various cases were given in which how to follow the process was given. Complete knowledge and experience of Clinical Research was asked in about one and a half hour of interview. Later few personality relating questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• All the basics of Clinical Research plus case based questions were asked   1 Answer

Interview

It was Difficult and complex .and stress interview by HOD.They took 3 times by diffrent persons but very cool at part of HR. finally it was learning .vsdgvsdgbsdbsbsdbsdbhgasgaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfqghwfjkqh wfhaqhwfaj fhaqwfhklH JQdej lhfhklaQ FRHLHFRAKL DF

Team Member Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First they conduct ed a telephonic round. After that they told to me came down to delhi for other rounds. When I went there the BDM asked me about marketing related questions and experience in handling referrals and patients. After that round they informed me about my selection for the post. Next day I joind the company.

Interview Questions

• As they were recruiting someone for Northeastern states . They asked me about my planning to increase the market presence in Northeast.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Company Profile, Work Experiance, Annual Income, Knowledge about the Current Department, Attitudes towards Profession

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

1) Personal Form Filling
    2) Interview Taken by executive manager of pharmacy.
    3)Interview with assistant Manager
    4) questions asked based on knowledge and some managerial ones.
    5) Got a call for selection
    6)Medical Checkup
    7)Joining

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (New Delhi (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Fixed an appointment. Interviewed with 2 senior dentists at the hospital. Went thorough an interview. They asked dentistry and non dentistry questions. It was approx 30 min.
    They asked about what procedures I was comfortable performing and which ones I would want to refer.
    They asked if I was ok working long hours.
    They asked me if I had any questions.

Assistant Medical Suprintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Max Healthcare (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

After my MBA (HCS), it was a campus interview.

Interview Questions

• How much salary are you expecting?   1 Answer

Medical Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2009.

Interview

very detailed and elaborative. very friendly and was ready to lisiten t me. they were not judgenthal and very very encouraging to me. they saked some basic medical questions. they were mailny assesiing on my nature and if i was a goood fit for thrit conapny. they wanted that i was hrad working and had resoect for others nad was willing to learn from others.