Max Mara Fashion Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Max Mara Fashion Group

2.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewer just asked about my cover letter and resume, the process was just reviewing my cover letter and specifying the needs that were highlighted in order to qualify for the internship. I was very nervous, however the interviewer was very nice and understanding. She knew that this was my first time experience and took things to thought.

Interview Questions

• What are your positive talents and what can you bring to this team   2 Answers

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school and it only took one day. I interviewed with Merchandise Assistant and she was very sweet. It was an easy interview she went through my resume, didn't ask a lot of challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experiences in the industry?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was fairly easy, had a phone interview first and then was requested for a 1:1 interview. Just make sure you are confident and know what you want. People are very nice there

Marketing Interview

Interview

I emailed one of their managers, and got a phone interview. Then I came on site to meet some other members of the team, and had one more interview. The last round of interviews lasted 30 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Drop a resume to a store, and I got a phone call to interview in a few days. Once I entered the door the HR took a look on my outfits and shoes. And she started to ask simple questions. Not hard and I got the offer that day. And my friends also got the internship. If you want to find an internship job very fast, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• - How do you cope without motivation?
      - Tell me about your strengths.
      - What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at Max Mara?
      - How do you manage your time?
      - Did you ever postpone making a decision?
      - Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group in March 2018.

Interview

very smooth. just some basic questions like self-intro, why max mara, past experience if related, whether or not good at time management and multi-tasking. The person who i talked to is very nice.

Special Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process at Max Mara's corporate office was very off putting. It felt like they were just streaming people through trying to get it over with as soon as possible. In addition to my interview being short, the individual ahead of me also had about a 15-20 minute interview. The content of the interview itself was unique in that they only asked one question that pertained to the position, while the rest seemed like a quiz on the brand. It was a moment where I actually was overqualified for the role and had experience with each bullet point on the job description, but we never really even touched on any of that which was unfortunate. It seemed like they were less interested in finding a qualified candidate and more interested in finding an expert on the brand and its history.

It's important for people conducting interviews to remember that they're in many ways being interviewed as well and representing the company as a whole. I found the interviewer to be quite cold and unfriendly. She seemed more like she was walking into a root canal than trying to find a perfect candidate for a great company. That makes it seem like maybe the company as a whole is not an enjoyable place to work, which based on other reviews doesn't seem to be the case, but is what she was conveying. Additionally, she came across as unprofessional, which is startling for someone who holds an HR position at a director level. I have yet to attend an interview where I wasn't warmly welcomed and offered a water or beverage, and experienced nothing of that sort, while she sipped on a soft drink. On its own not a huge deal, but in conjunction with everything else really added to the unprofessional, unwelcoming vibe.

Visual Merchandiser Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Which are your favorite designers?
      One interview, simple questions about previous working experience and personal interest. The interview lasted twenty minutes more or less. The person who interview me was a personal assistant of the director, everything was ok and everything nice.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group.

Interview

Two phone interviews with various people in the department - received an offer within a few weeks - questions were very behavioral and typical questions - nothing that I feel you have to prep too much for

Interview Questions

• why max mara, tell me about a time you led a team, why fashion, why new york   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Max Mara Fashion Group in March 2017.

Interview

CV screening after application, preliminary phone interview on motivation and CV qualifications followed by Skype interviews on the same subjects (in case you can't reach the HQ in Reggio Emilia), English level online test (you must reach B2 or C1 dependent on the role you apply for), group or individual assessment at HQ