Maybank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Senior Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very bad. Waited in the Bangalore office for 2.5 hrs but could not attend a single round of interview. Asked me to wait another 1 hr. Very bad body language of the recruiter. Got interview call through talchemist.

PMO Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions mainly but they might have changed it. Not too difficult. Know the job description and you will be fine. Make sure it is the position you want, why you want and so forth. Need to know finance though so practice finance problems before the interview. Keep the conversation professional and answer the questions as it is asked not as how you want to answer it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much, just on previous experience   1 Answer

Treasury Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maybank (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maybank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online with an employee referral. I had 2 phone interviews, 1 with HR and another with my future manager. Just be yourself and try to make a good impression.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maybank (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I sat with 3 people at the same time during my interview instead of one at a time. One of which I did not understand his English at all. everything is good

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maybank (Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview went well..the process around 30 min to 1 hour..mostly basic question.Need to know finance though so practice finance problems before the interview. Keep the conversation professional and answer the questions as it is asked not as how you want to answer it

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very good interview session

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiated

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maybank.

Interview

They will just ask you about your past projects plus they will ask some technical questions. Ready to prepare some production issues and how you resolved it. Be confident and smart while answering questions.

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Maybank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very interesting assessment centre experience as part of the Global Apprentice Programme. I definitely learnt a lot. This was part of the Maybank GOAhead Challenge as well. So I had the change to pass on to the next stage of the competition or get a potential job, if I were a graduate.

Interview Questions

• The assessment activities are very different, forcing you to think more and apply more out of the box.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maybank.

Interview

First register and submit documents at the HR department. After a short while, escorted by the HR staff to the respective departments and interviewed by superiors. Being interviewed by seniors and managers. The interview lasted around 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• The capability and willingness to work late and after hours.   Answer Question