Mazda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.2

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mazda (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Open minded and helpful management team, very polite personnel and understanding.
    Well managed facility with well rounded and experienced employees. I don't have anything else to add. It took 4 weeks of rescheduling until they were able to receive me.

Car Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazda (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Candidate evaluation forms are to be completed by the interviewer to rank the candidates overall
    qualifications for the position.  Under each heading the interviewer should give the candidate a
    numerical rating and write specific job related comments in the space provided.  The numerical rating system is based on the following: When you are interviewing individuals, you are looking for someone who will work for your business in a way that will be good. You are looking for someone who is going to be a good help to your business. You need to be careful who you turn to in such a time. When you are interviewing someone, you need to know what you should ask them, and you need to know how to evaluate all that you find out and how to determine just how qualified they are for the job. You will find that an Interview Evaluation Form can help you with all of that.

Interview Questions

• Has the candidate acquired necessary skills or qualifications through
      past work experiences?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemstreet Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mazda (Hemstreet Park, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I was promoted; I started as a cashier clerk and was promoted in 89 days to the accounting department it came easy being that I worked at a bank for over 10 years and was top professional banker

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazda (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very fast and knowledgeable people. If you are passionate about cars and technology absolutely great company to work on. I was asked if I have some VMware skill set and How many users I have supported in a compny

Interview Questions

• Describe your multi tasking skills   1 Answer

Car Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazda (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

If you can breathe & have any common sense, you're hired. They are not very picky in their hiring process, but I will say that the culture of this employer is as racist/misogynistic as it gets. From upper management all the way down the line. They should have a confederate flag displayed outside.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience? How long in sales previously? When can you start?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leverkusen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mazda (Leverkusen (Germany)) in April 2015.

Interview

Found and applied at Mazda recruitment website. I got an interview invitation by phone after about a week I applied. Interview was held at their office in Leverkusen, Germany. It was 3:1 interview. 2 managers from Business Analyst Department and 1 person from HR. It was very friendly environment.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mazda.

Interview

There was an internship at headquarters.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salamanca, Guanajuato (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Mazda (Salamanca, Guanajuato (Mexico)) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was very long, it took me three interviews along seven months. The first one was with HR, it was really easy, just few questions about my current job, my salary, etc. The second one was with two Assistant Manager of the IT area, it was more interesting, they asked me about my projects and my skills. The third and last one was with the IT Manager, it was the most difficult, the asked to solve and script a problem, also I had to answer many questions about the company and why I wanted to work for Mazda.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst problem you had to solve, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mazda in May 2011.

Interview

Very quick. Two interviews and result within 2 weeks time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. You have to know what you are looking for but you cannot negotiate too much.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazda (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2009.

Interview

3 interviews HR+MD+Regional Manager

Interviews focused on role experience.