McCarthy Building Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at McCarthy Building

Featured Interview

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

Very simple, nothing too complicated. Talked to them about my experience and they asked me what ?I thought about their company and why I wanted to work with them. It was very low-key nothing too intense. Mainly asked about my previous experience, and how that influenced my decision to apply to their company.

Interview Questions
  • What stood out to you about our company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at McCarthy Building (New York, NY)

Interview

I feel like they were only harvesting resumes because they never sent rejections to any of the applicants. If HR reads this, at least send rejection emails. I spent 90 minutes writing a cover letter and didn't even get a automated rejection email. At least allowing candidates to discount the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

The interview was fairly simple and they're looking for cultural fit as well as field experience. If you've worked for a sub or GC or a tradesperson you should be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

Interview at school career fair. First met in person and presented resume and talked about my experience. The interviewer was nice and asked good questions on how to handle different situations. Didn’t receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to make a decision in a time crunch situation and what was the outcome.

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

Quick phone interview about general job openings. Discussed education and past jobs. Interview was about entry level positions. Interviewer was able to offer valuable insight into what working at the company is like.

Interview Questions
  • What are the 3 things I should write on your resume to get the hiring manager's attention?

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

They ask about what you expect from the company and how you can be an asset. Are you willing to travel, schooling, credentials and work experience. Just be truthful and the more commercial experience you have the better

Interview Questions
  • What are my Goals and Aspirations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McCarthy Building (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

It involved high level technical questions, being asked typical interview questions, understanding of the company, why you'd like to work here. Overall it was a good interview experience with various people involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

The first part of the interview was a review of the company and its structure. Then an explanation of the need a specific individual with ability to work in a high performing team with lost of fast moving parts, one who could research a problem and come up with a new process rather than needing step by step instructions.

Interview Questions
  • I was first asked about my background and what I was looking to do. Next was a question about showing hustle and demonstrating willingness to take the initiative on an issue. Next was a question about providing an innovative solution for a problem.

McCarthy Building

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McCarthy Building in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone interview then Video interview. If you get passed these two you then go to the in person interview. Because of covid this may have changed. It is a good interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCarthy Building

Application

I interviewed at McCarthy Building

Interview

I talked to the recruiter in a casual conversation. Interview was easy but didn’t get a second interview. We just talked about why I was interested and what I was looking to do in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCarthy Building (Houston, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

I haven’t done it but will soon. So we will see how it goes. This seems like the best place to get a review But this isn’t enough word yet to pass their test so I am trying to stretch this out as long as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work at McCarty
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews