Cover image for McCormick & Company

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

McCormick & Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

McCormick & Company

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

Very efficient, met with 4 managers that included the district manager, and the hiring manager, and two hr professionals. The position is new to the company and was very vague on what the job would entail, other than additional responsibilities would be assigned by plant manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave my job
    1 Answer

McCormick & Company

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

The interview was professional and covered all the important aspects: personal,professional, experience and skills. Arina Mandrychenko runs this interview in a very professional way and without stress. It was more like a friendly chat, so that was a plus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCormick & Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

I applied online to job post. Headquarters HR made the arrangements for in person interview at job site. Job site had no idea I was interviewing and had to wait for an hour for an interviewer. Ended up doing a phone interview in their lobby.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Łódź, Lódz

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Łódź, Lódz) in Nov 2022

Interview

The beginning of the process was not that bad - preliminary interview via mobile and after positive outcome final interview via Teams. Here the good things end. It is weird that you have to get feedback by reaching the company as they are not getting back to potential employees in promised time. I understand that there could be better candidates, but returning back to people who spend their time for the recruitment processes is very important. Especially that the company promised that they are coming back, no matter the final result. The feedback which I received did not say anything. It was general stuff instead of more detailed information in order to get know the fields which needs to be developed. In total from my point of view it was a waste of time, I was told that they hired somebody else, but at the same time this job offer is available on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions
  • - Experience history; - What skills are desirable for an order management specialist; - Which of companies activities do you treat as the red flags?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monteux

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Monteux) in Oct 2022

Interview

Receivers made me feel comfortable, asked me to present my background and skills for the role they asked me about my last two experiences, they asked me if I knew the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McCormick & Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at McCormick & Company in Oct 2022

Interview

I was interviewed twice on the phone and then 3 1-hour zoom interviews. In total about 5 hours being interviewed during 4 weeks. Questions were repetitive and in hypothetical situations "what would you do if...". After the 5th interview I never heard back from them. The HR person stopped replying my emails. It's just basic human decency to send someone a one line email "you were not selected". I guess there is not a lot of decency at McCormick

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to deal with a conflict with a fellow employee?

McCormick & Company

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

it was good the guy who interviewed me was real professional and he did give me the job and i appreciate him for that. they also give away company tshirts and provide food and training is paid

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haddenham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Haddenham, England) in Sep 2022

Interview

I would say the interviewers were easy-going and friendly and the whole process was chill. But there was no response after the interview, even I sent the thank you letter to them. I just got ghoasted after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Go through your resume Any improvement of our marketing strategy?

McCormick & Company

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

Slow. HR takes a very long time to set up interviews and communicate offers. The actual interview was friendly but professional with 2 or 3 current employees/managers. Questions are fairly standard for the industry.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?

McCormick & Company

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company

Interview

There were many rounds of interviews with multiple parties across a couple of months. It was a long structured process. I met many different team members during this process that had different perspectives around the work and expected contributions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews

McCormick & Company Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at McCormick & Company as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Technical Operator and Marketing Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Distribution Technician and Marketing roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at McCormick & Company takes an average of 28 days when considering 104 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineering had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 58 days).

Common stages of the interview process at McCormick & Company according to 104 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.35%

Work at McCormick & Company? Share Your Experiences

McCormick & Company logo

McCormick & Company Careers

Cover image for McCormick & Company

SHAPING HOW THE WORLD EXPERIENCES FLAVOR McCormick has a strong history as an innovative, high-performance culture that challenges people...More

• Why Work Here
  • Benefits
  • Diversity
  • Empower People

Company Updates

91 days ago

Careers
At McCormick, being the leader in flavor requires many different skillsets - from Engineers in our Plants and Flavorists in our Innovation Centers to Technology Partners and Business Analysts throughout the world - there are many career paths STEM professionals and students can have at McCormick. Follow the link below to explore all of our career opportunities for a seat at our table.
Shared image - McCormick Careers
McCormick Careers
careers.mccormick.com

286 days ago

Careers
Our Production Team Managers are a key component of our plant operations – from leading and managing their production teams to helping identify process improvements and implementing creative solutions. We are currently adding additional Production Team Managers at our flagship Hunt Valley Plant including a $10K signing bonus! If you are interested in a great culture, advanced career growth opportunities and making products people enjoy every day, apply via the link below
Shared image - TEAM MANAGER - PRODUCTION