McCormick & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McCormick & Company

2.7

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belcamp, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Belcamp, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

You get a call for the first interview with a Hr Rep were your shown a tag from a pallet and then asked a simple math question. then a second interview with 2 team managers were your asked questions from a list. these questions were easy and simple ex:whats your greatest career achievement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there were no negotiations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

It was pretty intense for an internship interview, all over the course of one day. There were four half hour interviews followed by a group case study question, in which we were given a business problem and had to present our solution and findings while full-time employees sat in and watched how you worked on a team. Breakfast was provided and HR gave some presentations beforehand.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was very basic. They took forever to get an answer from though so I had to accept at another firm.

The workers there were very friendly. I would say the atmosphere would be a great place for an intern.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

The interview process was overall easy. Had one phone interview and then within a few days got an email to come in for an in person interview. Interviewed with 3 individuals, and then received the offer within another month.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

~3 weeks from application until I received an e-mail asking to set up a time for a phone interview. Asked basic personality questions that went well. ~2 weeks until I received another e-mail asking me to schedule a face-to face interview with the hiring managers for the three positions. All three were extremely polite and easy to talk to, overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What were some projects you worked on at your previous internships and how will you take that experience and apply it in your future? (previous positions I had listed on my resume)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the marketing department and one with HR. My would-be manager kept in touch the entire process, which kept me interested and excited about the possibility of working there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard. Asked me what my experiences were with group-work and how I have handled working with group members who do not pull their weight.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything. $15/hr is a lot for an undergraduate marketing internship, so I was very happy.

Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

Multiple people on the list and they interview you 1-on-1. The interview style is conversational versus the formal STAR format. However, the interview process will vary by group and hiring manager.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview team was very polite, very engaged leaders. They believe in the importance of change and people . i met with 6 members of the leadership team. They all believed in the vision of the company. I would love to work here.

They start with a phone screen and move on to in person interviews

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online through Handshake. About a month later, I was asked to complete a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 7 minutes and at the end of the call I was invited to final round interviews at the Hunt Valley office. The final round consisted of a site tour and 3 one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a challenge in a group setting and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

I got a call, and had two interviews with the store manager and the assist manager and then the last one was with the DM, the supervisor called me for a interview

Interview Questions

• My history of retail and did I love it   1 Answer