McLane Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McLane Company (Temple, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Over a month's time I went through a phone interview, an interview with manager, an interview with manager plus current staff, and final interview with manager, director and vice president.

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Republic, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McLane Company (Republic, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

I went to a driver recruiting event and took a test. Then interviewed with the transportation manager and talk over things. After that we took a road test with a senior driver and when got done was pretty much hired. Had to schedule a strength test and pass a drug screen but all went well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mclane?   2 Answers

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McLane Company in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position in April. The supervisor explained the job, and answered my questions. It wasn't a traditional interview at all.

He told me he'd call by the end of the week. The interview was on a Monday. It is now three and a half weeks later, and there has been no attempt at contact.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLane Company (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Long process but worth it Long hours but good place to work it you don't mind working hard and long hours. A lot of new people work there and seen friendly.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLane Company (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

It was great, my manager made me want a call-back and job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was happy to accept.

Inventory Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLane Company (Carrollton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview after submitting an application online with the director, an HR rep, and various members in the department. Got the chance to interview and see the office. Interviewed by two members, then got to do a Q&A with people in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company and why do you think you fit this role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McLane Company in December 2014.

Interview

McLane starts with a phone interview from the Human Resources department. If you are suited for the position, the department manager will set up a one-on-one interview. From there, you will sit down with the manager and/or supervisor.

Interview Questions

• It was an internship in the accounting department, so they asked me about my understanding of the General Ledger.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McLane Company (Temple, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview will be the first step in the process. If you make it past the first step you will be asked to create a power point presentation in front of a small group of managers. Your presentation will be about the history of McLane Company. This is the last and final step good luck.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLane Company (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great the manger in charge was nice and seemed to care about what I wanted. He was very up front about the job. And right there on the spot you'll know if they will want you or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate they tell you the job you choose if you want it

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLane Company (Nicholasville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

generic interview, supervisor read off questions off of sheet. same interview questions for every position in warehouse. no questions pertaining to job history, work experience, strengths and weaknesses. took tour of plant