Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria (Fresno, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and got a interview that day because it was open interview. It was really easy but since it was my first job interview I was nervous but it was simple.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really answer a lot of questions except for what I like to do for hobbies.   1 Answer

PIac Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria.

Interview

First and second int. Very friendly environment. First interview was with area manager and was given aeries of basic questions along with math questions to follow. second interview with district manager.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria (Fremont, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I walked in one day after ordering a pizza to eat there and asked the manager there if they were hiring. He right away pulled me aside and asked me for details (part time/full time, availability, etc.) After discussing about myself, he told me to go home, print and fill out an application off of the website, and bring it back to him. Once I gave him the application, he told me to come in the next day to start training. Very quick process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria.

Interview

Brought in my filled out application and was asked to come back for an interview a few days later. Came back for the interview and sat down with the manager. It was very laid back. Asked me some questions about my availability, driving record and vehicle. He liked the fact that I had previous experience in the pizza industry. He asked me if I could start a few days later. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any real difficult questions. I think he might have asked why I wanted to work for Me-N-Ed's. And since I couldn't say "The tips baby!" I just told him I really liked their pizza. And I do. It's pretty good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They start you at minimum wage. And they do not like to give raises. I've seen management promise wage increases to people and after months of the individual taking on new responsibilities, they still won't increase their pay. Kind of sad. They don't really value their employees. Even if those employees work really hard. They treat there employees as if they are disposable.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria (Fresno, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Application goes to be accepted after a walk in if you show that you have the motivation. THen they set up a meeting with a group of other people. This means you pretty much got the job. The orientation took about 2 hours and was really easy. No 1;1 questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria (Visalia, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was lengthy and wasn't too hard It was lengthy and wasn't too hard It was lengthy and wasn't too hard It was lengthy and wasn't too hardc It was lengthy and wasn't too hard It was lengthy and wasn't too hard It was lengthy and wasn't too hard