Med-Dyne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Med-Dyne

Executive Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Med-Dyne (Louisville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Super simple, on the phone then two meetings with the President. Very informal interviews, more like a meeting. Talked mostly about my time in college as well as my previous jobs. President spoke a lot about himself and his visions for the company and what he could see my potentiall as in making those visions come to life.

Interview Questions

Production Interview

Interview

They are very nice when you come in to interview but once you start working they show their true colors. The owner/president & his daughter along with the girl in HR are very rude & talk down to employees in a condescending way. I've never seen such unprofessional behavior from an employer.

Interview Questions

• n/a - very easy interview. they have a high turnover rate so they will take anyone doesnt matter if you have felonies or a record cause they do not do background checks or drug tests. that should have been a red flag to me but i just assumed it was because it was a small company   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy job to get. Stay Away they are not as nice as they pretend to be in the interview once you start working