MedPro Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Received an interview with their Corporate recruiter. The entire process consisted of her telling me about the position, with little to no questions posed to me...appeared to be totally disinterested, and felt obligatory.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Personality profile test and a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Discussed the location for the position, the positions that they fill, their expectations and base and commission range for their opening. Overall interested in the position, but unable to work in South Florida.

Interview Questions
  • If I was willing to relocate to Florida to be considered for this position. As I live in CA asked if they would consider hiring me for a remote Recruiter and unfortunately they are not set up to do this.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

Interviewed with the CEO and CFO at off-site location. Had follow-up email communications with the CFO. The interview was very casual due to my previous work experience with the Company CIO. Received an offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What type of position are you seeking? (I was asked this question due to my heavy work experience, and over-qualification for the position)

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

I was called by their Talent Acquisitioner and given a quick phone interview. Within a couple days interviewed with 3 people and then the CEO. Was offered the job the next morning. I accepted that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL)

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of the department and President of the company. They were very friendly. Gave a clear and precise description of the position and expectations. Allowed me to ask questions in return. The interview was about an hour long and I was offered the position the next day and I happily accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sawgrass, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sawgrass, FL) in Mar 2016

Interview

I was well prepared and they asked questions pertaining to my experience and skills. They review your resume with you and try to figure out how well you will fit in.... A pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions
  • What about yourself would you like to improve upon?

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Virginia Beach, VA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Took a series of test, and answered a variety of questions. The recruiter sent me three medical surgery test to ensure I was knowledgeable in my field. They drew my titers, which showed I lacked immunity to MMR and Varicella. They declined to vaccinate me. I also got a drug test and physical.

Interview Questions
  • The hospital that I applied to asked specific scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in Mar 2015

Interview

Easy... didn't ask many questions but told me a lot about themselves. They said they liked my personality and if the President like me I am in. I interviewed with her the same day and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is your passion? What type of work load are you used to? Tell me why you left your last 2 jobs?

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in Apr 2014

Interview

Three process interview with HR, Manager, and President. First thing was a phone interview and then I came in and interviewed with the manager of the department. Same day was an interview with the President.

Interview Questions
  • It was almost two years ago so... I can't recall specific questions. Remember general questions of what my passions are, goals, and customer service experience.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Joliet, IL) in Mar 2014

Interview

interviewd at medprostaffing. it took 2 months to hear back from them. took 5 months to start looking for an assignment. I have some family issue and they fired me for that reason.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews