MedPro Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

2.6

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Personality profile test and a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Discussed the location for the position, the positions that they fill, their expectations and base and commission range for their opening.
    Overall interested in the position, but unable to work in South Florida.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to relocate to Florida to be considered for this position. As I live in CA asked if they would consider hiring me for a remote Recruiter and unfortunately they are not set up to do this.   Answer Question

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Mar 25, 2019 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience interviewing with MedPro. We appreciate your interest in our organization and are sorry it didn't work out this time around. If your plans change and you are able to relocate, please reach out and if our internal policies regarding remote workers change, we will be sure to let you know. Thank you again and best of luck to you.

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the CEO and CFO at off-site location. Had follow-up email communications with the CFO. The interview was very casual due to my previous work experience with the Company CIO. Received an offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you seeking? (I was asked this question due to my heavy work experience, and over-qualification for the position)   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called by their Talent Acquisitioner and given a quick phone interview. Within a couple days interviewed with 3 people and then the CEO. Was offered the job the next morning. I accepted that day.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of the department and President of the company. They were very friendly. Gave a clear and precise description of the position and expectations. Allowed me to ask questions in return. The interview was about an hour long and I was offered the position the next day and I happily accepted.

Recruiter Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sawgrass, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sawgrass, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was well prepared and they asked questions pertaining to my experience and skills. They review your resume with you and try to figure out how well you will fit in.... A pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What about yourself would you like to improve upon?   1 Answer

Travel Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Took a series of test, and answered a variety of questions. The recruiter sent me three medical surgery test to ensure I was knowledgeable in my field. They drew my titers, which showed I lacked immunity to MMR and Varicella. They declined to vaccinate me. I also got a drug test and physical.

Interview Questions

• The hospital that I applied to asked specific scenario questions.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy... didn't ask many questions but told me a lot about themselves. They said they liked my personality and if the President like me I am in. I interviewed with her the same day and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your passion?
      What type of work load are you used to?
      Tell me why you left your last 2 jobs?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Sunrise, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Three process interview with HR, Manager, and President. First thing was a phone interview and then I came in and interviewed with the manager of the department. Same day was an interview with the President.

Interview Questions

• It was almost two years ago so... I can't recall specific questions. Remember general questions of what my passions are, goals, and customer service experience.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing (Joliet, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

interviewd at medprostaffing. it took 2 months to hear back from them. took 5 months to start looking for an assignment. I have some family issue and they fired me for that reason.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedPro Healthcare Staffing in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very thorough. However, the support that you receive after you are hired is almost non-existant. It was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.