KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MediaMind Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MediaMind

MediaMind

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MediaMind in Feb 2017

Interview

Professional. Get to the ponit. Hr ask many questions about work life balance and long hours. Working with world wide teams and describe poc processes and development procedures and how you deal with qualuty

Interview Questions
  • Architecture building from last company ...
    1 Answer
  • What will u do with dev who is not willing to do special tasks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I applied for the Client Services Manager position directly through the Sizmek (formerly MediaMind) website. I was contacted by email within a couple of days to set up an initial phone interview with HR. She was extremely pleasant, and the phone interview was quick and painless, as the HR rep had a packed schedule and many people to speak with. Shortly after I had a second phone interview with the woman I would have reported to. Also a pleasant experience. I then had a 2-hour in-person interview at the Austin offices, and met with 5 team members. Everyone was professional, personable, and conducted a great interview.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were particularly unexpected - most questions were about my background, how I've dealt with difficult client interactions, and why I was interested in being in a client-facing position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MediaMind (Austin, TX)

Interview

I was contacted by their Talent Acquisition Manager in Dallas, Texas she was extremely friendly and asked me about my current position and what my daily responsibilities were. She then informed me that she would arrange my in-person interview for the following week. I interviewed with three MediaMind employees , two of them were extremely friendly and easy to talk to one of them was a little more rigid and very difficult to hold a conversation with in my opinion. Long story short after sending out hand-written and e-mail thank you's the company did not even have the decency to let me know that I wasn't in the running for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when you are overwhelmed and have urgent tasks due all at the same time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind (New York, NY)

Interview

Extremely long and disorganized interview process. I had 7 rounds and spoke with about 10 people at various levels; primarily phone interviews with people all over the U.S. and one round of in person meetings. I received apologies for repetition throughout the process. At the end, I received a generic, copy/paste email from the HR contact (no offer). I'm not sure what the deal breaker was, but it would have been courteous to provide some constructive feedback after all of the interviews they requested. The take away: If the interview experience is any reflection of how they operate and/or treat people - beware!!

Interview Questions
  • Very standard interview questions, nearly every person asked me to "run through my resume", be prepared to speak about why MediaMind is specifically a fit for you and/or why you are a fit for them.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2012

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and recruiter contacted me via email. She was very cool and informative of the nature of the company and the ad serving industry. That led to a call with two different team team members of the LA office. Everyone was very friendly, and professional detailing aspects of the job. After the phone interview, an in person interview was scheduled and have loved the job ever since. Great place to call home for any AdOps/digital advertising professional.

Interview Questions
  • You have too many client requests to handle at one time, what do you do?

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MediaMind

Interview

Not a real interview... Amateur-ish questions regarding managment type and how to handle different types of people.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Herzliya

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MediaMind (Herzliya) in Jun 2012

Interview

The process included 4 step: 1. Technical coding test on a computer (After instructions from the team leader) 2. Technical interview + personal questions with the team leader 3. Technical interview with the group manager 4. HR interview followed by a references check The people were nice and the process went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind (New York, NY) in Mar 2012

Interview

Invitation to interview came pretty quickly -- very soon after I had posted my resume. The entire process took three weeks (four sets of interviews -- two by phone, two live), but that was mostly due to my constraints with my job at the time which kept my calendar full. I'll have to say that Mediamind was very accommodating about my schedule. Interview consisted of a phone screen, and three full length interviews consisting of Case Studies and Behavioral. The folks I interviewed with were cordial, and the interview was relaxed. I appreciate the fact that they were very receptive to folks who may not have had much direct experience in the digital advertising industry -- and were even very encouraging with the knowledge I had picked up from independent research and a strong desire to work in the space. Folks really loved the industry, liked the space, and told a really compelling, consistent story about the product and the company

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me a go-to-market plan for an exclusive line of Coffee Machines that is trying to penetrate the Corporate Market
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediaMind in Feb 2012

Interview

Very odd interviewing process. Got a call about a week after applying and they pretty much wanted me in their office the next day without evening screening me on the phone which is not what I'm used to. Recruiter was not personable at all and it was difficult to hold a conversation with him. Went in 2 days later for an interview. Had a one on one with the hiring manager and a one on one with HR. While both people were very nice, neither person I talked to really seemed to be overly excited about their jobs and the job I was applying for was described to me much different than what was presented in the job description. I also felt like they had something againt my corporate work history versus an agency setting which left me wondering why I was even being considered. I left feeling very underwhelmed and knew it was not the place for me.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Interview Questions - alot of running through my resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MediaMind (Herzliya) in Nov 2011

Interview

Regular, HR, Manager and someone else. HR can be more 'user friendly'.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews